Hotel in La Romana?

V

Vanessa

Does anybody know about a hotel in La Romana, that is cheap, clean, where me and my husband could stay for 2 weeks. It can be an aparta-hotel. Please reply back. Alguien sabe de algun hotel, o pension en La Romana, que sea barata y limpia, en la cual mi esposo y yo nos podamos quedar por 2 semanas. Puede ser algun aparta-hotel. Por favor responderme.

D

Dee DeMusis

Hi Vanessa-- I've spent alot of time in La Romana [it is my adopted home outside the US] and can recommend a couple of places. I am an independent missionary and have also worked wirh latge groups planning trips and we need to know about the cheap, clean, safe places! The Hotel Olimpio [on Padre Abreu near the corner of Santa Rosa --a major intersection] or the Motel Aquario, located three and a half miles out. There is another motel called Cabanas Tu y YO. The Olimpio is a place that a friend of mine stayed at last January and she had no complaints. Also not that the Olimpio is on the route of all major public transportation, especially busses. If you want to get downtown it doesn't even cost anything -- just flag down the bus and get on. Hope this helps.

Dee