Lesbian or BI ?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarahirene19

Jan 7, 2002
Hi guys,

Well recently while i was in Santo Domingo, i went to this night club w/h a few friends and cozins , (girls night out) so we had a few drinks in the club and one thing led to another before you know it some girl started to dance with me slowly and kissed me i was really enjoying myself...I can't go into details here so please by all means if you want to hear, the rest of the story IM or e-mail for the rest of the story, or Anna will have my head lol.Please don't go judge me now over this, i just need to talk to someone else about it, I'll never dare to tell my mom or anybodoy else!I thought, i share the story w/h you guys first.

Sarita

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
sara, you have been caught up with this American lesbian shit culture. Now-a-days, MTV and many other teeny bopper channels seem to promote lesbianism as style for this decade. I have seen some of the spring break videos (girls gone wild) and its all full of lesbian shit. If you go to american clubs you will see girls dancing and making out with other girls just to look cool.
This is all faggot / lesbian gay crap. stay away from it. Most guys don't respect girls who are lesbians but think of them as sluts. Its ok as long as she is not my sister/daughter/or girlfriend. It seems cool if two sluts are making out for the public on a disco floor but we don't really respect them at all.
Sara, you are dominican so i suggest you stay clear of this confusion and be the real woman as dominican women are. You will hardly ever see 2 dominican girls dancing together doing merengue on a dance floor. They are truly feminine and only appreciate guy's company.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Sarah

Dont listen to AZB. He just thinks that if you jump to the other side of the fence that will be one less girl that he will be able to try and screw! lol

Like with most things, I am very open minded when it comes to sex. If you had fun with another girl thats totally cool. Explore that side of yourself and enjoy it. If you feel that people that are close to you would treat you differently if they knew then dont tell them about it.

Larry

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Sarita. why would I have your head? If it happened in the Dominican Republic it's fine and especially if the girl was a Dominicana.

Sounds interesting, tell us more. ;)

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
The day I come to a public forum message board to ask advice of a personal nature is the day I... nah, let's forget it. At least it has some DR content, I'll give you credit for that :)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I was wondering how long it would take "AZB" to find your post!

I know so many Dominican girls who are "Gay" that I am beginning to think that there are no "Straight" women on the island!They are all "In The Closet" because if they are known to be "Gay" Dominican men will want nothing to do with them! (Their "Machismo" and all you know!)A great majority of the girls working in the "Clubs,Casas de Cita,massage parlors,and Strip Bars" are "GAY"! They have sex with each other by day,and with their "Clientes" by night! I let them have parties at my apartment because they have no place to go where they can be "Themselves"! What a COUNTRY!!!!!! Cris Colon

Note: The "Anonymity" of the internet lets people say and ask things here that they can't or won't say in person.As Sarah said,who can she go to for advice,her parents? Not at first! The girls at "Welsley College" have a saying for this Experimenting with Lesbianism phase.They call themselves'"LUGs"."Lesbians Until Graduation"!'People don't "Turn Gay"! It is not "Contagious",it doesn't "Rub Off"!Its kind of like eating raw oysters,(No Pun Intended here!) you eather "Like It",or you "Don't!" Cris Colon

Last edited:

Sarahirene19

Jan 7, 2002
Larry and Anna ..thank you so much for trying to understand me...
AZ sorry, i know what you mean though but i'm not a lesbian i love my novio very much i'd never hurt him for NOTHING. i just want to explore my other side just like Larry said, i guess I'm human i NEVER would leave my culture or my upbringing , i carry it with me always. Anna how much can i talk about my experience?Warning i must say lol.

Sarita

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Sarita
Have you read some of the stuff that's in this forum? Like the oral sex thread with over 5000 views? As long as you are not attacking a person, nation, or other posters give it a try. I mean how bad could it be if it happened on the dance floor right?

Start writing. ;)

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
My God, what is happening to people?

Robert said:
The day I come to a public forum message board to ask advice of a personal nature is the day I... nah, let's forget it

I understand how you feel completely. That is a personal thing, why would you want to put it out there?

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Re: My God, what is happening to people?

Forbeca said:
I understand how you feel completely. That is a personal thing, why would you want to put it out there?

Because she is intrigued,confused and cant open up to the people close to her. So she came here looking for a little advice. If she feels confortable talking about it on here then let her. I cant wait to hear the story :)
Larry

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Anna,you seem just a little TOOOOOOO interested in Sarah's Story!!!!

Would you like to take this opportunity to come out of the "CLOSET"????????CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC:cool:

I always thought that being a "Bi-Sexual" would DOUBLE the number of potential Sex Partners!!!!!!!!!!!Seemed like the best of both worlds!

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Criss you're killing me.
It's just that I want to make sure the story is ok because we are taking my 19 year old neice out tonight and get her drunk and I need to get some rest first. Not as young as I used to be.
She'll be safe. It's her family after all. wink wink and we do this to every family member that turns 19 and it seems to curve their desire to drink much after that.

There!! Is that a good explaination?

Petaka

Nov 8, 2002
Okay, Sarita

What the heck happened?? How far did you go??
Tell us the juicy stuff.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Most parent think that if they say NOTHING about sex to their chilren,

..that their children won't notice that they have entered "Puberty" and everything will just be "OK"!The "Ostrich" method of "Child Rearing" doesn't work!
"How can my daughter be PREGNANT,we never even talked about sex!!!"
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
So i have been told, every girl who has come in contact with Criss has turned into a lesbian.

Anyway I am with Forbeca, sara why hang your personal laundry for all the dirty filthy guys on DR1; i got an I dea, let me video tape your next experiment with your girlfriend and I will then take the time out to analyze it with a professional eye and give you my thoughts the next day.
What ya say, we have a deal?

Sarahirene19

Jan 7, 2002
Well Anna, Larry, AZ, Criss, Arenas809, here it is my story:

First off, whoever thinks that I'm a nasty girl for telling my story , you have every right to state your opinion. I feel that is was a mistake and it will NEVER happen again.here it goes 123....
that night was very warm all my friends and i were chilling, damn i got drunk too i felt light headed next we all went out on the dance floor, out of nowhere this nice good looking female gets close to me said, hey you want some company, i was like sure..anyway one thing led to another as the night progressed we got VERY close and kissed on the lips, at first i'll be honest it felt wierd but as she got closer to me i became more and more curious, anyway we went for a quick walk i told my cozins brb going for some air ..meanwhile ''she'' waited outside the club in her nice ''Mercedes'' so i got in we went for a quick ride i thought we were next thing you know we were at her place wow what a place, i won't state names, or places, out of respect.we had ''fun'' at this point i didn't care we started to drink a lil wine and started to make out on her sofa, she had these nice looking eyes, lips, i mean wow she liked me alot she said, she'd be looking at me all night, so we really got talking after that sexy kiss ...we really got cuaght in the heat of the moment we took our clothes off, got in the shower..wow i saw fire works we looked each other really good i mean we did 69 on the floor in the bathroom...i never had done this i don't want to sound like a pro...but i'll tell you this i enjoyed it very much afterwards..she said, lets do the sissors i should StoP lol....I'm so shy and i'm putting my story here i don't want to be mixed up with some lesbian thing here this is the first time this ever happened and i feel guilty i love my Novio i'm so nervous i NEVER want him to find out about this..if he did he would leave me....but it felt so GOOD!!!! I'm still confused?!?!?!?!

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
cool

Sarah, I have an erection ! I think if you liked it so much you should do it again! With her and other girls. Whats the harm? You arent hurting anyone.Next time try a threesome with a girl and a guy. Sex is wonderful isnt it? When are you coming back to NY? When you do feel free to pm me for a drink. I will take you to some places that will blow your mind :).
Larry

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
i feel guilty i love my Novio i'm so nervous i NEVER want him to find out about this..if he did he would leave me....but it felt so GOOD!!!! I'm still confused?!?!?!?!

Let's hope your novio never uses Google. Yes, this post will eventually end up in their index for the world to find.

Quick scan of the media gallery and you might be surprised who you find???

If you want to keep it private, I suggest you "PLEASE" don't post on DR1 or any other site. It's your call.

If only I had a Mercedes! At least I have the eyes and lips...

Status
Not open for further replies.