Brazilian Team!!!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
According to the Pan Am people they will be coming to play the greatest, most played, most popular, most watched game on earth, FOOTBALL!!!

The president of Brazil's Olympic Committee, Carlos Arthur Nuzman, announced yesterday the decision to participate in the men's football tournament of the XIV Pan American Games, which will be held here from August 1 to 17.

In the letter to Vazquez Ra?a, Nuzman stated that ?I am pleased to write you, on behalf of the Brazilian Olympic Committee, to communicate you that the Brazilian Football Confederation has decided to send the Men's Brazilian football team to participate in the XIV Pan American Games Santo Domingo 2003.?

Besides Brazil, other countries that will represent South America are Argentina, Colombia and Paraguay. Central America will be represented by Cuba, Guatemala, Haiti and the Dominican Republic.

I'll believe it when I see it, but now I "really" have a reason to go watch the games :)

I doubt that we will get to see the real "samba boys" like RONALDO, DENILSON, RIVALDO or RONALDINHO playing, but you never know?

jorge_33

May 27, 2003
sorry garoto :(

Sorry my friend, but I'm really disappintent with the last Brazil performance in the "Copa Confederaciones" I am a fan of Brazil since I was a kid + I lived in Salvador Bahia and Sao Paolo and I know how the futbol gets in your blood. I was not surprised that Brasil lost, because I saw that Turkey was a team that did not give one inch of space to let the BR team to perform like they are used to.

But it is a good point.... there is another good reason to go and enjoy the Panamerican Games... and you know who is going to be the winner..... Brasil of course!!!!

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Jorge, tem que saber que os brasileiros sempre (ou quase sempre :confused: ) jogam melhor que qualquer otro equipo latinamericano, com a poss?vel excep??o de Argentina! Mas, nestes dias, a sele??o argentino n?o ? o equipo de antes....

Ent?o, sem duda, ? Brasil pra frente!

Atenciosamente,
Keith

"Norteamericano por nascimento, dominicano por casamento, mas no cora??o, sempre brasilero!"

jorge_33

May 27, 2003
Another dissappointment!! Hopefully Team Brazil will have a better strategy.

O M?xico conquistou neste domingo o t?tulo da Copa Ouro ao vencer a sele??o brasileira por 1 a 0.
Agora, a sele??o brasileira sub-20, que vai representar o pa?s no Pan-Americano de Santo Domingo, j? sabe quais ser?o seus advers?rios. A equipe verde-amarela ficou no grupo B, ao lado da sele??o local, Col?mbia e Cuba, divulgou a Ag?ncia Brasil. No grupo A ficaram Argentina, Guatemala, M?xico e Paraguai.

Regards,

jorge

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Robert,You forgot to add:BORING"!

Besides,"Soccer" is for little girls!!!! You should have no trouble getting a great seat.Both the Dominican "Fans" are in New York in August!!!:cool: CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Robert, they don't play football. They play soccer. You need to leave the homeland home and start speaking real American English like the rest of the world!

Tom (aka XR)

Edited to Add: Although I must admit having an accent like yours probably would help in picking up the higher class chicks on a limited budget. LOL. Tell you what, I'll teach you football if you teach me to speak like Sean Connery.

Last edited:

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Don't know. It has a bit of a cockney ring to it. I always thought of it as a bit of a Scottish brogue. Still, I wish that I will be that suave when I am that old. Even if it means not knowing the difference between soccer and football!

chicker

Jan 1, 2002
Oh my

Criss Colon said:
Besides,"Soccer" is for little girls!!!! You should have no trouble getting a great seat.Both the Dominican "Fans" are in New York in August!!!:cool: CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

What have I been doing with all my weekends? Just watching one football match after another. I thought it was a man's game. Oh my. Guess I'll have to take up with NASCAR. Vrrroooooom! Vrrrooooooommmmm!
Now there's some thrills. ;)

st louis mike
assoc. football addict