Im The King Of Samana`

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
~Hey guys here is my little report, i flew from Mia to Sdq on an AeroMar leased Sol air Airplane it was alright nice Dominican Rep. crew beautiful ladies lol! :bunny: now here is where my bitching starts i was bringing my grandmother a t.v. i had 2 other suitcases and a big black bag with my laptop none of my bags were checked at all, however hell broke loose when they saw the T.V. box they started asking all kind of money questions (give me $150.00 dollard and you can take with you now) and blah blah blah i said no to all of their questions then asked me to show them my flight ticket and when they saw my American passport they automatically ceased the pressure don't know why? but i guess is obvious they just want to screw the local people. The t.v. was kept at the airport for 2 days (have anybody experienced anything like this?) i ended up paying $70.00 for taxes.

everything is so dam cheap here!

DCfred

Jun 19, 2003
(give me $150.00 dollard

hey...I told you they would want money. I always use my american passport too when I go there- who needs the hassles and corruption...