IBEROSTAR (I would deeply appreciate)

JRSYCOLL

Mar 10, 2003
I am getting married next year in the DR. We had planned on the Iberostar Costa Dorada, as the people were so nice, and not speaking spanish, we needed help big time!!! I have been trying to contact them with numerous different email addresses..and faxing... I have hesitated calling, as the call is unbelievably expensive..and if I don't get the correct person..a waste of time n money.. I get "NADA" answers ( I know THAT word!!) Anyway...does ANYONE have an email for that hotel..maybe someone else that had to communicate with them at 1 time or another?????? THANKS SO MUCH

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
JRSYCOLL said:
I have hesitated calling, as the call is unbelievably expensive..and if I don't get the correct person..a waste of time n money.. I

Buy a calling card at a neighborhood store ( particularly one in an ethnically diverse neighborhood) - you should be able to call the DR from USA for 5-10 cents a minute. Dialling direct without any international calling plan can be a lot of $. Smaller value ones like $5 may be best for a single use as they tend to have a few fees, etc., if you don't use them a lot and they also expire.

Of course if the e-mail is answered all the better.

If you are using a travel agent the tour company (the TA should be able to give you this #) where you are should also be helpful arranging things.