USAirways from Detroit/PHL/SDQ, 367plus tax

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Ran across a good deal I thought I would post. Airfare from DTW is real expensive right now but USAIRWAYS has travel from August 18-Nov 14? for 367US w/tax it is (482.30, I believe from Travelocity website). The only downside is that I checked all dates, I had time to burn, and if you depart in Aug or Sept, the only available earliest return dates are in Sept(none in AUg), Sept 11, 16, 23, 25, and the 30th. Just thought I would pass this on. Also cheap air from Philadelphia to SDQ with the same carrier.
dale7(Howard)

tondra

Dec 12, 2002
www.professionalsintouch.com
Thanks for the heads up, Howard!

Now all I have to do is save my dollars. How long is this special running? In other words, do you have to purchase the tickets by a certain date?

Tondra

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Tondra

If you intend on traveling End of Aug/early Sept, I would snatch a deal like this up. I haven't seen this low of a fare from DTW to SDQ in about 1 year. Last year around Aug 02, I saw a fare from AA for 33? dollars but since then, 400Plus range without taxes. I noticed the deal one day ago and returns are on limited dates I mentioned for Sept, many days are sold out. AA is about 100US more. If you can afford it, do it.
dale7(Howard)

tondra

Dec 12, 2002
www.professionalsintouch.com
I will pray that the money Gods/Goddesses shine upon me!

Financially my situation has fizzled, but I will keep a positive attitude. I have already committed to time away the first weekend of September, but if I am meant to vist, it will be. If I have to leave the beginning of September, it won't be possible. I have a new business deal beginning the first of August and maybe that will be my windfall.

Keep a good thought and I may just be with you all of you in September.

Tondra