Who gets the right to escape ??

Formosano2000

Mar 5, 2003
Four heads of state: Bush, Chirac, Blair and HM (you know who !) meet on a luxury yacht to discuss global affair.

All of a sudden, the yacht starts sinking and worst of all, there is only one escape raft that fits only one person.

Of course, all four start staking claims on why each should be the chosen one to escape.

Bush: "I lead the most powerful nation on earth. The world can't do without me:.

Chirac: " I lead the most romantic nation on earth. Lovers of perfume and kinky sex cannot survive if I'm not there to lead France".

Blair: " I keep the UK and global tabloid business afloat by making scandals through me, my wife and my administration. You know how many in the tabloid business will lose their job if scandals cease to exist ???"

HM : " I make sure the US gets plenty of cheap labor fresh off yolas by making it impossible for my folks to survive at home. Who is gonna wash your car, clean your toilet and wipe your ass if all my folks stay put ??? "

Well, as each gets progressively self-important and arrogant, nobody can decide who deserves the escape raft.

Since all 4 hail from democratic coutries, they now resort to a time-honored democratic process- ELECTION !

Each will cast a vote and the one with the most votes gets the raft. Easy as that !

So after ballots are cast and counted, here are the final results:

Bush: 1 vote

Chirac: 1 vote

Blair: 1 vote

HM: 26 votes

So HM triumphantly speeds off the raft while the other 3 sink to feed the sharks ! :)

m65swede

Mar 18, 2002
There was a similar one heard locally many years ago involving President JFK, the Pope, and Mayor Richard Daley of Chicago.

Daley won the vote by a margin of 3-2. :)

Swede

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Damn! Was Daley that corrupt????? Even Golo had something to say about it since he used to live in Chicago..........que verdugo ese hombre Daley, didn't his father build the Cabrini-Green Projects, which I hear are the most dangerous in Chicago??????