Just Thinking!!

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
a.. I was thinking about how the status symbols of today is those cell phones that everyone has clipped on. I can't afford one so I'm wearing my garage door opener.

b.. You know, I spent a fortune on deodorant before I realized that people didn't like me anyway.

c.. I was thinking that women should put pictures of missing husbands on beer cans!

d.. I was thinking about old age and decided that it is when you still have something on the ball but you are just too tired to bounce it.

e.. I thought about making a movie for folks my age and call it "Pumping Rust"

f.. I have gotten that dreaded furniture disease.... that's when your chest is falling into your drawers!

g.. You know when people see a cat's litter box, they always say, "Oh, have you got a cat?" Just once I wanted to say, "No, it's for company!"

h.. I thought about how mothers feed their babies with little tiny spoons and forks so I wonder what Chinese mothers use. Perhaps toothpicks?

i.. Employment application blanks always ask who is to be notified in case of an emergency. I think you should write . . . A Good Doctor!

j.. Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What are we supposed to do . . . write to these men?
Why don't they just put their pictures on the postage stamps so the mailmen could look for them while they delivered the mail?

k.. I was thinking about how people seem to read the
Bible a whole lot more as they get older then it dawned on me . . . they were cramming for their finals.

Kay

Jul 8, 2003
maturity

'old age is a hi price to pay for maturity.' read it somewhere -k

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
With Apologies to Stephen Wright

I used to work in a fire hydrant factory. You couldn't park anywhere near the place.

I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.

I got my driver's license photo taken out of focus on purpose. Now when I get pulled over the cop looks at it (moving it nearer & farther, trying to see it clearly).... and says, "Here, you can go."

My neighbor has a circular driveway. He can't get out.

I bought a house on a one-way dead-end road. I don't know how I got there.

My girlfriend's weird. One day she asked me, "If you could know how and when you were going to die, would you want to
know?" I said, "No." She said, "Okay, forget it."

There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.

I accidentally installed the deer whistles on my car backwards. Now everywhere I go, I'm chased by a herd of deer.

I got stopped by a cop the other day. He said, "Why'd you run that stop sign?" I said, "Because I don't believe everything I read."

Ballerinas are always on their toes. Why don't they just get taller ballerinas?

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.

One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Santa Must Have Been to Sosua

The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live (Sosua).

Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?

I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "where's the self-help section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.

Could it be that all those trick-or-treaters wearing sheets aren't going as ghosts but as mattresses?

Should crematoriums give discounts for burn victims?

If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?

If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Is there another word for synonym?

What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?

If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?

Do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections?

Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?