Status
Not open for further replies.

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
OpenMindUSA - Are you Dominican?

OpenMindUSA said:
Why do Dominicans put up with it?

It seems to me that a dominican w/ not be asking that question.
I saw your other thread but haven't found the time to read it yet Please elaborate a little more on your interest in the operations/concerns of the DR government.

OpenMindUSA

"They uh, was givin' me, 10,000 watts a day, you,
Jul 2, 2003
Re: Government Corruption!

Texas Bill said:
:bandit:
Because they have done so for over 500 years.
See my answer to your other posts on politics.
Texas Bill

Bill,
I'm so disappointed in your answer to this question.

I mean, for such a well read individual like yourself I expected a more profound, philosophical, psychological, sociological, political and economical explanation and the dynamics of such prolong complacensy.

But, it's the clearest answer from you so far!

OpenMindUSA

Jul 2, 2003
Re: OpenMindUSA - Are you Dominican?

Forbeca said:
It seems to me that a dominican w/ not be asking that question.
I saw your other thread but haven't found the time to read it yet Please elaborate a little more on your interest in the operations/concerns of the DR government.

It is about time one did.

Read all the threads and get back to me.

I'm interested because I'm interested in "breaking the vicious cycle" that has plagued it for so long. It's about time to put an end to all the "CRAP" Your elected officials-thieves have managed to convince the voters-people for all this time.

Apr 26, 2002
Sock Puppet

Amicus/OpenMinded,

Jeez you're a particularly annoying sock puppet. But, then, that's what you want to hear, isn't it. You enjoy stirring up annoyance. The more annoyed that other posters get with you, the happier you become. You may wish to seek help for this character tick. I presume that you spent ten days away annoying some other forum.

Your pedantic style does not elicit thought, only annoyance. But I am now convinced that annoyance is what you seek. Accordingly, I will break the rules and focus only on you personally. The Amicus/OpenMinded-led debates are too banal to interest me anyway.

And, by the way, if you don't like that I used variations of the word "annoy" seven times in this passage, it's not because I don't own a thesaurus. It's because there is no better word to describe you.

I look forward to your pitiful attempt at a witty response. I know it will be personal because, deep down, your holier-than-thou, utopian, "I don't have to have spent more than one week in the Dominican Republic to know more than you because I'm so amazing I orgasm when I see myself in the mirror" postings are only pretence to achieve your personal enjoyment in ticking people off.

Others may enjoy debating with you. To me, you're best ignored. Accordingly, post your personally-directed response (admit it, you're not above it) and we'll call it a year.

OpenMindUSA

Jul 2, 2003
Re: Sock Puppet

Porfio_Rubirosa said:
Amicus/OpenMinded,

Jeez you're a particularly annoying sock puppet. But, then, that's what you want to hear, isn't it. You enjoy stirring up annoyance. The more annoyed that other posters get with you, the happier you become. You may wish to seek help for this character tick. I presume that you spent ten days away annoying some other forum.

Your pedantic style does not elicit thought, only annoyance. But I am now convinced that annoyance is what you seek. Accordingly, I will break the rules and focus only on you personally. The Amicus/OpenMinded-led debates are too banal to interest me anyway.

And, by the way, if you don't like that I used variations of the word "annoy" seven times in this passage, it's not because I don't own a thesaurus. It's because there is no better word to describe you.

I look forward to your pitiful attempt at a witty response. I know it will be personal because, deep down, your holier-than-thou, utopian, "I don't have to have spent more than one week in the Dominican Republic to know more than you because I'm so amazing I orgasm when I see myself in the mirror" postings are only pretence to achieve your personal enjoyment in ticking people off.

Others may enjoy debating with you. To me, you're best ignored. Accordingly, post your personally-directed response (admit it, you're not above it) and we'll call it a year.

It is I who will ignore you. Go back to your mirror, it is the only time you "get-off" Do not forget to wear your "Rags" and "literature"

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Robert

There is a first for everything and this is one of them.
Here is the first time I have ever called for a thread to be closed. This guy is chronic

Status
Not open for further replies.