How 2 get some fun in Punta Cana?

Chris & Anewta

Jul 20, 2003
Hello everyone!

We were forced to get vacation to PUJ (agency was out of airplane tickets to Puerto Plata). As we are young we are worried that the only memories to be left from visiting PUJ will be poster-like-views.

Are there some places for young people (20-23 years old) to go in PUJ?

Not like we would like to just hit clubs every night but we just don't want to sit in the hotel or on the beach all the time or pay for everyday excursions and feel totally wasted by the end of the day.

Are there (in PUJ) someone between 18 and 27?

Yes

There were Russians there in January when I was at the Fiesta Palace, you should also take a trip on either the Outback Safari or Bavaro Runers, an excellent way to get off the resort, see the real Dominican Republic, around $75 US each for the day, drinks and lunch included. It is well worth it especially if your first trip to the DR.
You never mentioned where you were staying, review are available on this website and also at http://www.debbiesdominicantravel.com/

Chris & Anewta

Jul 20, 2003
We are staying in H10 Bavaro Resort. We don't know yet if it's any good or not. Actually it's **** all-inclusive hotel. We're looking for some Russians just because my girlfriend doesn't speak any other languages.

Chris & Anewta

Jul 20, 2003
expecting a different nightlife..

As we got used to live nightlife in Europe we are worried that we won't find some good places to go in PUJ. Is there any other clubs or Mangu disco is the only one?

Also my girlfriend is really worried about meeting sharks when snorkeling or just swimming. Sure it's fun but are there any?

Chris & Anewta

Jul 20, 2003
what's my age?

Don't they have age restrictions? And if they do is there a problem to get inside if you are twenty?

(We used to get in anyway by using fake ISIC-cards in Europe)

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
Re: what's my age?

Chris & Anewta said:
Don't they have age restrictions? And if they do is there a problem to get inside if you are twenty?

(We used to get in anyway by using fake ISIC-cards in Europe)

Nobody will check your age as long as you don't look like a child and nobody will put any restrictions on you.