Boca Chica

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
It' been rumored that the Politur closed the Mad House, Route 66, and Austria Bar. Does anyone know if that'd true? If so will they re-open?

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
They closed down the Madhouse and the Austria? Wow, the Madhouse and the Zanzi bar are my favorite in Boca Chica on Duarte. That makes me mad because the two germans there, can't ever remember their names at Madhouse: the big, one and the other one with glasses run an honest business and though prostitutes are around there, they are all over in Boca Chica and picking on these bars isn't right. Just because they are European owned are my thoughts. Just another typical day in the DR with their corrupt screwing of foreigners and what they own:(
dale7(Howard)

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
The big one's name is Peter, the one with glasses is Didi. I've spent many a night (and early morning) drinking with both of them. You're right, I think they closed these three places down because they are owned by Eurpeans. Prositiution is everywhere in BC, why single out these places.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
It is so shameful

rellosk said:
The big one's name is Peter, the one with glasses is Didi. I've spent many a night (and early morning) drinking with both of them. You're right, I think they closed these three places down because they are owned by Eurpeans. Prositiution is everywhere in BC, why single out these places.

This here prostitution you all talk about. I mean what's next, paying girls money for sex? I dearly hope not.

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Rickt:)
In a perfect world, women should have to pay me for sex. I mean the man has to do all the work so that activity can continue:) I plead the 5th about knowing anything about women who sell their wares, I may have sampled a few though. See you in September when you arrive.
dale7(Howard)

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
ERICKXSON said:
GOOD! we need to get rid of some scum out of this world is very hard too see a 12 years old girl with a 35 lowlife playing around Boca Chica.

Do you think that the closing of those 2 establishments will stop that?
What they need to do to stop the prostitution of minnors is to go after whomever is pimmping them. I don't see that happening soon as a large number of the pimps also moonlight as police.
Of course minors engaged in prostitution should be stopped but I also believe that the DR should embrace the "SEx Toursim" industry in Boca Chica and develop it. Regulate it, Tax it, promote it. Of course it will never happen.

Premier

Aug 8, 2003
Hey Erickxson...

What were YOU DOING in BC that enabled you to supposedly witness a 12 year girl with a 35 year old man? What, did the 15 year old you were with point them out to you on duarte? Having spent a fair amount of time in BC myself, as a friend of mine managed a bar/restaurant there, I did not witness what apparently you say you did. I'm not saying that it doesn't happen, but it's probably more the exception (these days) than the rule. Matter of fact, most of the "working" girls I came across were in their mid to late twenties. Clearly, the policing of minor violations in BC is just another way to extort money from european bar owners who are perceived to have deep pockets...