Aeromar's website is down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OPTIMUS PRIME

Jul 31, 2003
Why do some want Aeromar to leave?

I thought the more competition their is, the better it is for us travelers?

I have been reading old posts on Aeromar and such, and you all either bash it, or praise it... I dont get it.

Anyway, as I had mentioned yesterday, I need to fly down to Santo Domingo soon, and When Samana1 posted that they were declaring bankrupcty, I said this can't be. So needless to say, i called to book my reservation regardless and asked the agent questions regarding their future services.....

Her answer: (she laughed)... She said to me that they just had opened flights to havana, curacao, caracas, and aruba, and the schedules were up. Most importantly, she told me that starting september 1st, you no longer had to call to make a reservation... all you needed to do was logon to their page, and make the reservation with Web fares not found anywhere else. She said that they have been testing the Online booking system for some time now, and that it appears to almost be ready.

She also told me Puerto Rico route was also likely to happen before JAN 2004.

I heard these plans and I definitely booked right away. I also see that Air Santo Domingo is flying. THAT IS GREAT!!.. Again, the more the BETTER FOR US!!!

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
glad to hear that info, hope she is right

more competition should equal better fares for us!!

i hope they also implement e tickets when u purchase flights online. makes things easier

thanks again for the info

Last edited:

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Website down?

the website doest was down?

Very simple a update launch 1st September the new web!!

And all info was right, Optim. Prime all information handled by the cutsomer service was right.

The problem was i had posted 'Aeromar declaered bankruptcy'

with the ' ' signs this signs are for RUMOURS etc. but nobody understand it.

Aeromar will fly and fly more so no panic!

Just now 17 days enjoy the Pan Am Games

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
Samana you are really starting to hit a raw nerve.

not every post you makes has to be the same stuff over and over again. I heard you the first ten thousand times you said it.

good luck to Aeromar, now why don't you post something else

I think enough has been said on this

Thread Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.