Be careful out there!!!

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
What I said about the safety of people during the Pan Am games is not a joke. I have warned several times that because our repressive forces will be concentrated in the games, crime outside of these areas will increase and anything can happen.

Two of the best examples are the gangstyle shooting of police captain Bencosme Candelier, a member of the Candelier family with two generals in office. He was intercepted in a Santiago(crime capital of DR) highway and his jeepeta shot all over.

The same day, well know news reporter Daniel Martich was shot in the head in the Salinas dunes. The police claims it was a suicide. It could not be. He was investigating some big people in the construction business who take sand illegally from the dunes and rivers.

More big time crime will happen during the games. Dont get caught in a crossfire. Stay away from the streets and if you cannot stay away from the games....god bless you.

TW

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
Golo

Wasn't Bencosme (one of) the mastermind(s) behind the
shooting of the shooting of Senator Dario Gomez?
Do you think this is some kind of payback?

JD

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
Will have to wait

I guess I will have to hold off on any vigilante drug busts or investigations of big construction company corruption until after the games when order is restored.

Ah heh heh, sorry about the sarcasm folks, it's just that it seems one would be more concerned about pickpockets and maybe kidnappings in the immediate area of the games, rather than politically motivated assasinations.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
I better not say

But I can tell you that this is not the end of the violence. There has been so much violence, torture and oppression and corruption in this government that before this administration ends and even beyond there will be lots of "ajuste de cuentas".

TW

FRANKY R

Jul 11, 2003
my dear Golo

what makes you think that this goverment is going to end?
look, pay attention, I would not bet on it my friend.

I think mr. boldy is here to stay. just watch.

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
Screw HIS BALDNESS

This asshole has to go. Who in their right mind would vote for this human waste. That's what this MULO is, HUMAN WASTE..

CARAJO !!

zeus (primus inter pares)