I need some help

Carlos Mora

Aug 4, 2003
www.ecohostales.com
There is a new Boutique Hotel in Santo Domingo to be open soon, this is a 100 suites hotel and I am interested in contact the Presidente or owner. the phone number or e mail address will be great to me, also if is going to be run for a chain I like to now the name, Internet site address or e mail and telephone.
I am sorry I can give you a name but all a I know is that is going to be a very luxury Boutique hotel
Pls, send info to presidencia@ecohostales.com

Thanks
Carlos Roberto

Last edited:

Carlos Mora

Aug 4, 2003
www.ecohostales.com
Dear Lissa, Thanks for your reply. I do no know, the matter is that I am a hotelier and an employement agency contact me offering a General Manager post in a 100 suites Boutique Hotel(Very luxure) to be open soon in Santo Domingo. since my experience is in open new luxure hotels I agreed but I have?nt heard from them.
Some how I realice that I don?t have the hotels name or any other information more than the one I post.
If you can help me finding out something elsa about the Marriott I will appreciated. The key is 1000 suites and a Boutique Hotel to be open soon.
Thanks
Carlos.

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Carlos,
Can't you go back to the employment agency? Certainly they would be able to answer your questions.
mk