Dressage Results

reggiesfolks

Aug 6, 2003
Hope someone can help...I'm trying to determine if a rider on the Guatemalan dressage team made it through today's qualifier. Her name is Esther Mortimer. She has dual Canadian/Guatemalan citzenship. Her Grandmother in Canada is trying to keep tabs on her results. Needless to say the lack of coverage is hindering the process. Thanks for you assistance and for all your interesting posts about the games!

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
As of today, which was the Team final, Esther is currently ranked 25. It looks as if she will advance to tomorrows competition Intermediare I, since the cutoff is 25.

The Team final results:
USA - Gold
Canada - Silver
Mexico - Bronze

First top 5 finishers:
1. Leslie Reid - Canada
2. Ivonne Losos - Rep. Dominicana
3. Jan Ebling - USA
4. Bernadette Pujals - Mexico
5. Cesar Parra - Columbia

Hope that helps...

Lynn

Caroline Caiger

Aug 8, 2003
Esther Mortimer Results as of Thursday, Aug. 7

Esther's mum gave the following info today. Esther placed 12 out of 25 and advanced. She rides tomorrow at 10:30 am. Highest score today was 66%, Esther received 64%.

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
Correct Dressage Results

Caroline,

I'm sorry, but the results that you are posting as of Aug. 7th, are incorrect. I was there, I posted the scores. I have a copy of the results in my hand as I write this post.

The results from the first 2 days of competion, Prix St. Georges are as follows: (1/2 riders 1 day, 1/2 the next, 43 in total)

HIGHEST SCORE: 72.150% Leslie Reid - Canada
ESTHER MORTIMER: 60.700% 25th place, advanced to next round on Aug. 8th, rode at 10:30 am and did not finish in the top 15 to advance to the final round on Sunday Aug. 10th.

Since there were 2 days of competition, Esther competed on the first day. I will presume that her mum is mistaken. The highest score that Esther received on Aug. 6th (1st round, 1st day of competition)was 63.000% from Judge E. There are only 3 people from Guatemala competing in dressage and she was the highest placer. Each rider competed on either Aug 6 or 7th. Then if they made it, advanced to Aug. 8th.

If you need more info or would like the results faxed to you, please let me know by email. OK?

I also have the 8th of Aug. results sheet, but not in my hand at the moment. When I do, I will post the final results of the semi finals.

Last edited: