http://www.chopolito-mejia.com

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
There is a very Dominican saying

La Mier--, cuanto m?s se bate, m?s se hiede !

In English we say: Same Schitt!.

The problem is that anyone that can read and think a bit knows just how poor a government we are going through at this time.

The unfortunate part is that there are probably close to a million voters that, no matter what, bleed white.

HB

Josue Collado

Jul 31, 2003
home.attbi.com
one more year?

Don't warry about it, "His Baldness" (barrowed from Xanadu) will not be reelected in May of 2004. For those of you that can debate in spanish, the best forum is www.opinemos.com. In that forum the posters follow DR politics second by second!

FRANKY R

Jul 11, 2003
josue buddy

you say that within a year hipo wil be history, well i got news for you. if I were you I would not bet on it.
just remember today is august 9 2003 and I bet you that next year on august 6 2004 the D.R. will be staying with the same president , you could take that to the bank 'cause it is "money" sorry pal thruth be told.

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
All i hear is blah blah about this subject let's History take it's course i bet the rural people will vote PRD no matter what trust me take a trip to a rural area they have no money is hard to keep with their daily food supply due ton Hippolito.

Hippo is not winning specially now with help from Salvador
Jorge Blanco