Video editing service

Premier

Aug 8, 2003
Can anyone recommend a video downloading/editing/copying service/company in SD? I don't have the computer system, or skill set to do this at home in the US.

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Premier said:
Can anyone recommend a video downloading/editing/copying service/company in SD? I don't have the computer system, or skill set to do this at home in the US.

What kind of work do you need done? Is this for broadcast or just some family videos?

Premier

Aug 8, 2003
Actually, it will be "adult" content captured on a prosumer camcorder (mini DV format). Editing should be fairly straight forward, and then burned to DVD.

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Actually I do own a production company here in Miami. We do 90% of our work on mini DV.
Feel free to contact me.
Just hit the e-mail button below

Premier

Aug 8, 2003
Thanks Tony! I'll contact you later to discuss the details... Btw, do you have a website?

-P

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
At the moment I don't have any mini-DV equipment, but if you stop by we can capture directly from your camcorder, then burn to DVD. No charge if it's adult material.

(I may charge a little "tip" though if there's any really really ugly actresses)

I burned a set of DVD's for the mormon missionaries from their VHS tapes, and I charged them because their videos were boring as hell.