An unabashed commercial for Jan and her jewelry

chicker

Jan 1, 2002
Just got my package of necklaces and charms designed and made by our very own Jan down there in Santo Domingo. I?m not much of a jewelry person, certainly not an expert, but I know what I like. These pieces are beautiful. There?s a picture of Jan in the Media Gallery from the recent gathering at Eddy?s where she is wearing an amber necklace exactly like one that I just bought from her. It?s really nice.
I?m posting this in the interest of DR1?ers who might be looking for opportunities to help other DR1?ers out.

st louis mike
beau brummell of the midwest

ps if anyone wants to help me out, I?ll be conducting a scientific experiment from Nov 17 to Dec 1. I?ll be observing and recording the effect on the human body caused by 50 weeks of Presidente deprivation followed by 2 weeks of extreme immersion therapy. In the interest of science, feel free to contribute :)

Experiment

st louis mike said:

ps if anyone wants to help me out, I?ll be conducting a scientific experiment from Nov 17 to Dec 1. I?ll be observing and recording the effect on the human body caused by 50 weeks of Presidente deprivation followed by 2 weeks of extreme immersion therapy. In the interest of science, feel free to contribute :)

Mike:
I do the experiment at least every six months, resulting in saving more money for a return trip to start the experiment all over, perhaps you could lobby Anheuser Busch to import some real beer since they do not have any in St. Louis.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Does Jan have a website so we can see her stuff? Her handmade jewlery that is ;)

chicker

Jan 1, 2002
Re: Experiment

Hlywud said:
perhaps you could lobby Anheuser Busch to import some real beer since they do not have any in St. Louis.
Well, the Amber Bock is a nice try, but it's still a wannabe beer, IMO.

Oh Jan, oh Jan. Would you be a dear and give us a link where others can look at your handiwork, please?? Thx
SLM

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
SLM.
Please advise location where the experiment will be conducted!! North coast? South coast? Some of us that live here might wish to help in your studies!!! - Grahame.

chicker

Jan 1, 2002
The thread takes a turn for the worse........

BB,
Well, so far I have three events planned. I?ll touch down in Santiago Monday afternoon, Nov 17. There is talk of a DR1 get-together in Santo Domingo on or around US Thanksgiving Day, Nov 27. On Dec 1, if I?ve conducted my experiment successfully, I expect to be wheeled, semi-conscious, toward my departing flight on one of those luggage carriers with my ticket tied around my wrist on a string. Everything in between those three events is up for grabs.
I want to meet as many DR1 folks as I can, yourself included. I want to raise of my team?s football shirts to the ceiling at Eddy?s. And I want to have fun, relax, eat, drink, and forget all about st louis, missouri for two weeks. Really looking forward to this one. I really am.
SLM

[edited to conform to the Gregorian calendar and Einstein's theories of time and space per CC's instructions. No matter how hard you try, you can't leave someplace before you get there. Thanx criss]

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
After reading your post,I can only guess that you have already started drinking!!!

Since you state that you will arrive on "Dec.17th",and depart on "Dec.1st"!I used to live in Saint Louis,but even I have to "Arrive" BEFORE I "Leave"!;) cccccccccccccccc

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Don't you worry Mikey...I'm here for ya when you come to Santo Domingo. You don't have to worry about the day or the time. It does'nt matter here. Just you enjoy your beer of choice and forget about life as you know it for the time your here!
Life is good!!!!!