Interesting places in Puerto Plata

C

Chris

Hello all!!

Since I'll be coming to the Dominican Republic (Puerto Plata) in May of this year (for the first time) I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me about interesting places to go in that region. Since I'll be travelling alone, I'd like to know, where younger people go in the evening

Thanks for your comments

Chris

P

Phyllis

Hola Chris, I've been to PP three times in the last year and absolutely love it! Lots of stuff to do at night; many disco's - all great in the Playa Dorada complex at the main resorts, ie Tops, Andromedia and Crazy Moon. Also in the city of PP a well known disco is La Barrica and another one on the strip of Long Beach. Day trips to Sosua and Cabarette beach are well worth taking. Eating at Sofy's B&B, Cafe Cito and Otro Mundo are great experiences. The Dominican people are very friendly and so much fun to be with, have a good time!

J

Joanne

when in pp stop in at sam's bar near central park we are frequently used as a meeting and greeting place, have email and internet available and can be used as your message center. Hope to meet you. joanne.

C

Chris

Thanks Joanne...... will do, when I come to PP next week

Chris