GREAT deals from Detroit and Philly

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
From Sept 1-Dec 17th travel from Detroit to SDQ, on US airways, 303plus tax, on US airways website will be 413US total? if I remember correctly. If it is still posted in a couple of days I will purchase a ticket to travel in December. I have never seen a fare even just after 9/11 this cheap from Michigan, cheapest I have ever seen was 331US w/o taxes.

From Philadelphia to SDQ, Sept 1-Dec 17 travel. US airways 251US plus tax. American Airline has same travel dates for 261US plus tax. Great deals so act fast if near those locations. Go directly to corresponding websites or go to travelocity.com
dale7(Howard)

Last edited:

tondra

Dec 12, 2002
www.professionalsintouch.com
I saw those great deals!

I think I even saw them cheaper than that about $298+tax from Detroit. I was very upset that I could not even afford to buy that deal. My business has fallen off by 50% this summer and I have had to go back into credit card debt to the tune of $5,000! The recent blackout also fried my office--either the breaker or equipment. I have yet to find out. But this airfare deal is good news for others. I can only hope there is something similiar when I do have some cash in the bank.

I am assuming you will take advantage of these great deals so have a great time, Howard!

Tondra