7 hot single women;Sousa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nstokes

Aug 20, 2003
My girlfriends and I are traveling to Dr and looking for a good nightlife. We are all in our mid twenties and are looking for a good time. We were debating sosua or cabarete. Please help!!!!

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
John Philip Sousa died some time ago

in fact, in 1932, but you have to think if he were alive he'd be a bunch o' fun.

As for travelling to the doctor ( Dr.) I think maybe a plastic surgeon would have the most money and he'd be able to tweak your various parts at a discount or free.

Assuming you are going to the DR and maybe Sosua, fess up: are you looking for sankies , one or more of you? Makes a difference on the town, I'd think. Boca Chica for example or even the capital.

nstokes

Aug 20, 2003
sousa,DR

We would rather stay on a beautiful beach than go in a muggy city. And we are looking for good looking men in their late twenties or early thirties. Can you help? I am from Orange county , CA; so Im kinda spoiled in that department.

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Where is Cris Colon??????AZB???

Resident Dr1 experts on this thing should come out from hiding and give you the info you need. Do you know what a sankie is? Find that out and I am sure you will find many men where ever you go! Good luck and have safe fun! :) Pam

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Please post your fotos on the net so we can compare you all with our resident dominican beauties. Mind you we are all also very spoiled kinky men. If anyone of you are fatties, wear sneakers, bandanas, shorts or talk like american women, you are out.

What you have waiting for you in sosua are slim, sweaty black men with kinky hair who dance like professionals. They are all great in bed and fast talkers. Before you know it, you will be in love with them and will find yourselves sending money by western union on monthly basis. I say, just be out there and they will come. Enjoy the meat and take it for what it's worth. No long distance relationships and no sending money to them.
have fun.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Try both. Sosua and Cabarete are close together and with 7 in your group, it would cost each of you very little to split a taxi charge.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
What AZB said is what you will get.

You will find DARK ( alot of people on this message board who suffer from American media "Political Correctness Disease" automatically associate a white man using the word "black" with racism so I will substitute "dark" from now on so I dont hurt anyones feelings) men who have no money, jobs, motivation, aspirations, fortitude or responsiblilty (but can dance) hanging out in High Carribe Disco in sosua and they will gladly dance with you and phuck you if you buy them drinks all night, and fall for their sob stories about how their mother is sick in the hospital of what ever the story du jour is and give them some money.

It was funny, last time I was in sosua I was observing some what I call "junior sankies" in the disco. These are 17 year old kids who hope to become professional sankies and are trying to polish their con artist ways. These kids were pathetic. At least the real sankies can dress nicely. These kids were dressing in micheal jordan jerseys and some of them were even wearing the panty hose on their heads like the DARK (notice I said dark) kids do in the USA. I guess they are emulating what they see on the TV. Didnt seem to be working though. I did notice a few professional sankies conning some fat blond haired girls into buying them drinks. These guys have no shame. Imagine going up to a girl and asking HER to buy YOU a drink. What a pathetic bunch of losers. The only ones worse than the sankies are the women who support them. Hahahaha.

Larry

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Sankies....

Hey why are the sankies any different from the hookers you guys BOAST about all the time? You buy them drinks to get a piece? Why should these girls be any different..I personally would not bother with that type of guy but they are coming to DR to maybe meet some good looking men..they are able to find normal men I am sure they have SOME out there but... the "Drinkie Drinkie Guys" Are not the kind they need to find... Listen to what the DR1 guys say about these Sankie men..They apparently get alot of money out of women from US/UK/Canada etc...Enjoy it while in the Dr then leave them where they stand I say! :) Pam

chicker

Jan 1, 2002
nstokes said:
My girlfriends and I are traveling to Dr and looking for a good nightlife. We are all in our mid twenties and are looking for a good time. We were debating sosua or cabarete. Please help!!!!

Please reconsider st louis as a possible destination. I am looking for seven hot babes to make into international supermodels, and, um, I have millions of dollars, probably, and, uh, um, also I'm very good looking, so they say, and even once I used to be mr universe back in the day, and I have seven corvettes up on blocks because I'll only let really hot chicks drive them and, well, all the gals in st louis just aren't hot enough, well, like southern california girls and stuff.

Tommy Flanagan

daisyone

Aug 16, 2003
Sanky??

Okay...What the heck is a 'Sanky'?
From what I'm gathering by reading the posts is that they are kinda like male hookers..is that right??

nstokes

Aug 20, 2003
sousa night life

Let me get one thing straight , for one thing I was not born yesterday, two; is that I rarely buy men drinks and that is only if I think he is VERY attracted and I want "to get to know him better" ,I would not even acknowledge a "sankie". He can try begging to my back all night long for all I care. my friends are not idiots either, we have traveled all over world and have been in many third world countries, beggers are just an annoyance. Although we were planning on spending most of nights in cabarete (I heard their is a bit more of a night life) any advice on this area? Are their any bars/discos literally on the beach that goes on till dawn? but I must say this web site is hillarious and Im definately recommending it to the ladies.

nstokes

Aug 20, 2003
st louis? , um... NO!!

That was biggest B.S. Iv'e ever heard, you definetly need to work on your pick up lines.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Re: Sankies....

goatfarmnga said:
Hey why are the sankies any different from the hookers you guys BOAST about all the time? You buy them drinks to get a piece?

1. The sankies are willing to have gay and straight sex, and regrattably more "hookers" as you say won't ( more's the pity, ho ho, ho). This raises a different health / STD risk I think.

2. I doubt anyone using "hookers" wastes money or time buying the girls drinks.

The sankies try to imply to the unfortuante dumpy white tourist women that they (the sankie) are attrracted to them (FDWT) and thus would they be so kind as to buy a poor guy a few drinks, then later after the horizontal mambo some more money please then later still, use Western Union for money for my pancreas transplant, please etc.

I think there is more of an attempt to suggest the sankie is having a relationship vs. straight sex for cash (guys with hookers) which is at least an honest transaction.

NB: to nstokes, at some point try to spell Sosua properly. All I can think of is the Stars and Stripes Forever when I see you retype it as JP's last name all the time. Right up there with the practice of calling it the "Dominican".

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Re: sousa night life

nstokes said:
Let me get one thing straight , for one thing I was not born yesterday, two; is that I rarely buy men drinks and that is only if I think he is VERY attracted and I want "to get to know him better" ,I would not even acknowledge a "sankie". He can try begging to my back all night long for all I care. my friends are not idiots either, we have traveled all over world and have been in many third world countries, beggers are just an annoyance. Although we were planning on spending most of nights in cabarete (I heard their is a bit more of a night life) any advice on this area? Are their any bars/discos literally on the beach that goes on till dawn? but I must say this web site is hillarious and Im definately recommending it to the ladies.

If you are looking for classy Dominican men in sosua or cabarete you wont find any. Just sankies,venders,beggers and motoconcho guys. Maybe you can buy a motoconcho guy a beer or two and sleep with him? In return he might give you a free ride on his motoconcho? Just a thought.

Larry

nstokes

Aug 20, 2003
my spelling

Okay shoot me down for not overlooking my replys, I did not think that I was turning these in to my professor. And I guess Im not "cool kid" on the block because Im not using the right slang. Give me a brake Im new here!!!!

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Hey men are everywhere in the world...

Just look around and you will find what you want to find..Sankie or not..They are trying to have a better life just like the women do.."Can't blame a guy for trying"..You and Your friends will have a blast I am sure..I am Married to a Dominican..They have their moments just like all men....Some are very good looking and they can dance (I have one of those :))so have fun! Look up Sosua they have a forum similar to this (not nearly as good mind you but has info on Sosua nightlife if you will be anywhere near there.. (Forgot where you are going)..Happy trip to you! Pam (I keep posting these not too interesting posts as my goal is to hit 500 before I get to the Dr..Life is really boring here in Ga..:) LOL)

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Re: Hey men are everywhere in the world...

goatfarmnga said:
..Happy trip to you! Pam (I keep posting these not too interesting posts as my goal is to hit 500 before I get to the Dr..Life is really boring here in Ga..:) LOL)

Dont worry pam, it took MOMMC only about 2 weeks to hit 500 posts and all she posted was complete nonsense. Whatever happened to MOMC anyway? I guess she got arthritis from banging her fingers on the keyboard so much.

Larry

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Re: Sanky??

daisyone said:
Okay...What the heck is a 'Sanky'?
From what I'm gathering by reading the posts is that they are kinda like male hookers..is that right??
More like Hustlers. With a prostitute there is an agreed upon price and you will get close to your monies worth. You know for better or worse that this woman just wants your money.

With these guys they Prey on Fatties who couldnt get laid otherwise from their home countries and are completely flattered and fall for basically the same scams. My aunt needs an operation and she will die without it, my daughter needs a blood transfusion and I need 2000 Dollars, etc. etc.

You can spot these guys walking the streets with their fatty on their arm wearing the brand spanking new FUGLY LOUD shirt. I have even seen semi attractive women fall to these guys. Mostly the Big Fatties are what I see getting scammed.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.