Hotel Heavens in Playa Dorada

Willan

Aug 17, 2003
I am trying to find information on the former hotel Heavens. I own a timeshare at Heavens. I understand the hotel has opened under a new name. Can anyone provide me with information such as the new name, telephone numbers, e-mail?

Thanks

Dec 9, 2002
Last time I was in Playa Dorada (June this year), Heavens looked exactly the same as it had in December - like there is new building work/refurbishment going on, except that between Dec and June I don't think they did anything!

jdodson

Jul 20, 2004
timeshare info

I am in the same situation with Hotel Heavens I know they were bought by Coral Hotels but I am having trouble finding contact nos - have you any information?

regards Joc

Willan said:
I am trying to find information on the former hotel Heavens. I own a timeshare at Heavens. I understand the hotel has opened under a new name. Can anyone provide me with information such as the new name, telephone numbers, e-mail?

Thanks

maggiemay

Aug 31, 2002
jdodson said:
I am in the same situation with Hotel Heavens I know they were bought by Coral Hotels but I am having trouble finding contact nos - have you any information?

regards Joc

Its Viva resorts that have bought Heavens...due to be open in December or January as far as I've heard.
Maggiemay

Dec 9, 2002
I was back in Playa Dorada 3 weeks or so again - Heavens didn't look like anything had changed since 12 months ago! There are still notices referring to "remodelacion" (sp?) but I don't believe anyone has actually been working on it - certainly not the outside anyway.

jdodson

Jul 20, 2004
thanks for all your respones I will try my luck. we did spend 5000 USD buying a timeshare week there.

cheers

jdodson

Jul 20, 2004
viva resorts are they based in DR? do they have any other hotels?

thanks

maggiemay said:
Its Viva resorts that have bought Heavens...due to be open in December or January as far as I've heard.
Maggiemay

jdodson

Jul 20, 2004
Hotel Heavens

Well I tried mr j sancez at that no but no one had heard of him - so I sent an email. I also tried Viva Resorts and they said they could not confirm this and could not help me.

Does anyone have any idea of how to speak to someone about this Hotel or what is happening with all of us timeshare owners?

Hope to hear from someone - even if there is a number on the sign out front.....

thanks

jocs :disappoin

Island Treats

Sep 5, 2003
SOSUALIVING.COM
Willan said:

Thanks
William I can get you more info on a contact sometime next week. Currently I'm in Costa Rica and the info I have on Heavens is at my desk in Sosua. PM me whereas it will serve as a stickey. I will expedite infomation upon my return.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Heavens

jdodson said:
Well I tried mr j sancez at that no but no one had heard of him - so I sent an email. I also tried Viva Resorts and they said they could not confirm this and could not help me.

Does anyone have any idea of how to speak to someone about this Hotel or what is happening with all of us timeshare owners?

Hope to hear from someone - even if there is a number on the sign out front.....

thanks

jocs :disappoin

I have family members that own shares at Heavens and this past Feb. or March were able to exchange for some time spent at Coral Marien.

JOHN

maggiemay

Aug 31, 2002
johne said:
I have family members that own shares at Heavens and this past Feb. or March were able to exchange for some time spent at Coral Marien.

JOHN

Viva Resorts have Viva Tangerine in Cabarete, and Viva Dominucus Palace and Beach in Bayahibe. Heavens has not been a Coral hotel for a couple of years now.
Maggiemay

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
I understand

maggiemay said:
Viva Resorts have Viva Tangerine in Cabarete, and Viva Dominucus Palace and Beach in Bayahibe. Heavens has not been a Coral hotel for a couple of years now.
Maggiemay

That, I know, but I didnt say they were afffliated. I posted (cousins of mine who spent 5 addtional weeks at Paradise)were able to go to Coral with Heavens shares for one week.

JOHN

maggiemay

Aug 31, 2002
johne said:
That, I know, but I didnt say they were afffliated. I posted (cousins of mine who spent 5 addtional weeks at Paradise)were able to go to Coral with Heavens shares for one week.

JOHN

That would be with the vacation club then (time share).
Maggiemay

NY1

Feb 26, 2002

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
so who the heck owns Heavens now?

I saw the pick of the Dorado and it does look a bit like it

is heavens even open?

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Timeshares

The people that run the time shares for the various Hotels (Directors) are under contract and are in no way conneceted with the Hotels other then paying them there share of the sales. At the time that Hotel Heavens(Timeshare) was open it was run by a person by the name of Donald Gains who is curently doing prison time in the US, You might want to contact Paradise Hotel in the same Complex Playa Dorada as they were also under contract with MR. Gains at the time of the Timeshare sales, Paradise might be taking some of the interest in the timeshare clients from Heavens.

Good Luck

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
jdodson said:
viva resorts are they based in DR? do they have any other hotels?

thanks

There is the Viva Tangerine in Caberete .. I don't know if this is the same ?