Spring Break Destinations

Dreeza

Aug 21, 2003
Hi! i was wondering if anyone could help me out. My friends and i want to go to the DR for our senior spring break...i had an awesome experience with my fam over xmas at the iberostar in la romana....my only prob with that was that there really werent any other high schoolers...is there a place that attracts a lot of spring breakers? We want to meet people our age, and not have to be stuck with a ton of families and honeymooners! THANKS SO MUCH ahead of time!!!!!

samiam

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
If you liked Iberostar and the all inclusive type package, I recommend you aim towards Bavaro and Punta Cana.
If you like to be a bit ore adventurous Cabarete or Samana is the place.
Enjoy!

Peter & Alex

Bronze
May 3, 2003
www.rainbowsenddr.com
Cabarete Only

You guys really need to visit Cabarete if you're looking for the young crowd - all you have to do is drag them away from the beach as they wait for the wind to develop so they can kiteboard or windsurf - but at night!!!!! Party all the dark hours!!

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
Cabarete is THE best place for the young crowd. It's a good- looking international crowd too. The guys have that "surfer" look, which even at my old age, still is appealing to me!

The town is a one-street town where you can walk to everything. Sit on the beach and watch all the kite and wind surfers. Bring binoculars!

Your parents can look up resorts to stay at this web site: DR Happenings

Dreeza

Aug 21, 2003
Thanks so much guys...i definatly want all inclusive...any reccommendations of a (relatively cheap!!) place in cabarete??
i dont want to have to worry about payin for food and drinks.

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
Cabarete

Hola Dreeza

If you want a real fun spring break, Cabarete is a place to be and there are some fntastic properties right on the beach, that you can rent for a very resonable rate, such as : http://www.sunnyvillaholidays.com/magnifico.html. We do give a group discount for the property also.

Another suggestion, you can rent a private villa with your own pool, right on the beach or near by and have a cook come in for as low as $10 per day and have your own all inclusive for half the price. She will buy your groceries, cook, serve and clean up later. That's the way to go and you can stock up your villa with anything you wish;)
If you need any help with it, just send me an email and I would be glad to help you out.
Have a great time

nacho

Nov 22, 2002
Sunnyvillas - that is a great idea! one I would never have thought of. I'll keep it in mind myself for the future. Thanks!

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
Nacho,

I am glad you like the idea, I have been doing it for many, many years:))) Btw, we do give a discounted rate to the members of the forum, so have a look at the website and check out all the properties around the world , that we offer.
You will be surprised how low are the prices compare to hotels and you get so much more for your money also.
Have a good one;)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Re: Cabarete

sunnyvillas said:
Hola Dreeza

If you want a real fun spring break, Cabarete is a place to be and there are some fntastic properties right on the beach, that you can rent for a very resonable rate, such as : http://www.sunnyvillaholidays.com/magnifico.html. We do give a group discount for the property also.

Another suggestion, you can rent a private villa with your own pool, right on the beach or near by and have a cook come in for as low as $10 per day and have your own all inclusive for half the price. She will buy your groceries, cook, serve and clean up later. That's the way to go and you can stock up your villa with anything you wish;)
If you need any help with it, just send me an email and I would be glad to help you out.
Have a great time

You have a PM from me. Please read it before making any more posts on DR1.