Next Lesson in Free Flights

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Lesson number two on bumps from the DR.

Book Fridays at the end of August. I got bumped today and promised a bump for tomorrow. How sweet it is. 2x $400- US dollar travel vouchers, 2 round trip cab rides, 2 nights in Playa Dorada at the Flemenco.

Man am I good!

3rd bump in 4 months. 6th bump in 14 months. 2400 dollars of free travel.

Now I have to find a new wife for the night! LOL

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
How come I never get bumped?I always get a freakin seat. Let me tell you this: I am so desperate to geta bump, I will even do it for free.
But wait, this defeats the whole purpose.......
:(

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Scotty

So they told you the flight is overbooked and that you will get a bump if you want it? Do you still have to show up at the airport and go through the motions anyway today?

Dont forget my bottle of Brugal! :)

Larry

As far as the bumping goes, its great if you dont have to get where you are going right away. I always plan my trips so I arrive back home the night before I need to be back at work, so I can never accept a bump .

Last edited:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
I tried to not have to show up but that didn't work. This time I didn't have to even check my bags and then have to get them unchecked. They vouchered me when I went to sign in. Way more convienent and time saving:)

Another day in Paradise even in the Rain. 300- Peso hour Massage was magnifico at 11 am, too bad no happy ending:). At Rockys having lunch now.

Escott