NO it does not happen in DR only!!!

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
We love to beat the DR every which way we can yet, love to love it and hate it... it also happens in other parts of the word.....

I was at Walmarts in Leon, Mexico. A lot of police, ambulance, people, nothing to be seen, in the swarm of people.

It so happened that the security guard at the Walmart parking lot saw a car thief in action. He gave chase and pinned the thief down. After pinning the thief in a chicken vice he proceeded to take out his 1 million volt electric stun gun and give the sorry bastard a shock!!!!!

Dumb son of a gun..........he gave both the thief and himself a 500,000 volt shock a piece......

figure that!!!! What a dumb world!!!??????

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
;) :cool: :confused: :bandit:

As often happens, when confronted with new equipment, a "Macho" cop will take, and use that equipment without the necessary training nor understanding of it's function or operation.

I'd be willing to bet that that cop either abandoned the further use, or else Really studied up on what, when, where and how to use it in the future!

500,000 volts is both an eye opener and an incentive to learn, wouldn't you say???

Texas Bill

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
That is a "Shocking" story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really "Electrifying"!!!!!!!!! But,it would NEVER HAPPEN here!!!!! Why not? When would a security guard,or even a policeman for that matter,"Chase Down" a car thief???????????? Not Here!!!!!!
That sounds like work to me!Put my life in danger doing my "So Called" job!!!Let the :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: s go!;)