SatDish* hoppy info

Rodrighez

Aug 22, 2003
Hi all, can somebody (answering if needed with a private message) give me some link from where to start for study
DishN*twork codify, please ???
This is for me a hobby, but coming from Italy, now here the system is totally different.
I'm not interested in sites that sell all or give a subscription!!!
I've my subscription with Di*hNetw*rk and I'll be happy trying to modify the card.
Thanks everybody, bye.
Rodrighez, NY

Rodrighez

Aug 22, 2003
Thaks everybody for the help and the interest! Good, here nobody knows this things! (or not?)

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Do a google search for Pirate sites. To my knowledge, DISH cannot be "hacked: in the DR or anywhere else (At least anything that stays up) . Also to a seach on Dr1 "Keyword Satellite". You should be able to find all your answers. If you're bringing your stuff from Italy, have you made sure it wil work in America? I have doubts.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
You can buy card programmers for Dish Netw and find a website ie. www.dishnethack.com where they have the codes on a daily basis. You just do a cut and paste and you are up with the new codes and if they change them once a day all you need to do is go back for the new code.

I have been told that they can zap the cards from outer space but that didn't happen to me years ago when I had one. Now I have cable and thankfully I don't have to bother with that crap anymore.

My info isn't current but it was what I did 2 years ago.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
As always, If you haven't already, do a search here on DR1 using the keyword 'satellite' and you will find dozens of discussion threads on the subject. After you've read those if you still have any questions left unanswered 'holla back. I remember several that dealt with the intricacies of programming a Dish Network box versus the DSS that I program and use.

And, yes, Scott, that info's a bit outdated. Things change so fast in this game it makes your head spin trying to keep up. But keep up you must if you wanna watch football by the pool!

Tom (aka XR)

Last edited: