Punta Cana

ml_ross

Aug 24, 2003
I'm going to Punta Cana on the 6th of September. I'm a single male looking for both relaxation and some singles fun. Can anyone like help or throw in suggestions as to where the "singles" fun could take place? (local or taxi). First trip, and traveling alone...please help.

Thanks

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Not the Best Choice for "Singles"

ml_ross said:
I'm going to Punta Cana on the 6th of September. I'm a single male looking for both relaxation and some singles fun. Can anyone like help or throw in suggestions as to where the "singles" fun could take place? (local or taxi). First trip, and traveling alone...please help.

Thanks

I assume by "singles" you mean sex for money. You would be much better off in Boca Chica or the North Shore, PP /Sosua than PC.

And if you are in an AI, you realize you have to do this "off-campus" - they won't let your company in since they are worried not for your safety but that the "guest" will eat and drink the free stuff.

I suppose the town of Higuey would have bars etc., inhabited by locals and hotels where you can pay for another room to use for sex. I hope your Spanish is up to snuff and keep aware of your surrroundings.

In the future you may want to ask advice as to destination before you commit to possibly the wrong city/ resort. This board is not particularly geared to provide a lot of single men sex travel advice but you'll get some info. You ceratinly didn't get the best possible place to go with this venture and for the first time, too, good luck Irene.

leamtz

Sep 6, 2003
I just came back from that area and even though I'm female and not into that sort of thing I was told by one of the resort workers and a taxi driver that there was a brothel close by. Apparently that type of entertainment is legal as long as it stays outside the city limits.

ml_ross

Aug 24, 2003
I must tell you....I had a wonderful time. The singles scene I was looking for, was not needed. It was a grand vacation. I will return most definitely.