Unreal airfare on AA.com

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
I just booked a flight on AA.com. I am flying out of JFK to STI on 9/18 and returning 9/23 for a total of $318 USD AFTER taxes and fees were tallied.Direct flights..no stops. I also put a voucher for 43 dollars I had towards the ticket to bring it down to $275. Nice fare. I am going to rent a car and drive toward Samana and hopefully hit SD for a night as well. Couldnt pass up a fare like this.
Larry

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Cheap AA Flights

I am coming down tomorrow (Sat.) on AA via MIA. I always buy 1 trip ahead so I bought my CDN Thanksgiving trip ticket for 10/11-19 and it was $500 CDN less than this one tomorrow, using the same advance booking rules etc. Get away from summer and the deals are good until at least November.

rudy 25

Feb 10, 2003
Planning to do the same in November. How much is the car rental for the 4 days? Thanks

emilitabrujita

Oct 15, 2002
how far is STI from main part of Santiago?

I too saw that fare and am about to pick up a ticket for Columbus day (extended) weekend. I will be flying into Santiago for the first time (I have always used POP). My final destination is Esperanza so I was wondering if you knew how far the actual airport is from the main part of Santiago where I can get a bus to Esperanza?

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
about 10-15 minutes from the airport to el Monumento..