Visa free travel

Ms Jazzy

May 18, 2003
Can anyone tell me which countries a DR passport holder may visit visa free? I heard Brazil and Eastern Europe as well as quite a few other places. Maybe a DR citizen could help me out, I'd really appreciate it.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Of course there are no direct flights

To those places so you have to go through the US and would need a transit visa...

You can also go to the Dutch Antilles- Aruba, Cura?ao and San Maarten- without a visa.

HB

CHICHIGUA

Aug 29, 2003
what about mexico i'm not sure but my friends went to cancun without visa with Dominican passports

Yozh

Aug 17, 2003
Re: Of course there are no direct flights

Hillbilly said:
To those places so you have to go through the US and would need a transit visa...
HB

you can avoid USA:
to Asia - via Europe
to South America - via Panama (Copa Airlines)

kjdrga

Mar 25, 2002
CHICHIGUA said:
what about mexico i'm not sure but my friends went to cancun without visa with Dominican passports

Dominicans that I know that went to Mexica needed visas to go.... of course many ended up staying and making their way across the border... all the more reason to require a visa to Mexico...

Yozh

Aug 17, 2003
kjdrga said:
Dominicans that I know that went to Mexica needed visas to go.... of course many ended up staying and making their way across the border... all the more reason to require a visa to Mexico...

I guess you are right,
I have russian nationality and due to new regulations in mexican embassy now it is nearly such difficult to obtain mexican visa as US visa. So I was needed to change route and spent my last vacation in visa free for me Cuba.

Last edited: