Diablorojo /Gallorojo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Quotes from: Diablorojo /Gallorojo
Speak PROPER Spanish, be well read, do not come across putting the DR down and treat the nation and culture with dignity realize you are a GUEST.....

If you want to attract class, have class
the image you present has a lot to do with the kind of people you attract.....who you associate with, and how you present yourself is very important.

On some posts you sound educated (bookwise at least) but on some other posts you sound like you are doing the worst street drugs and then coming here with your rants.
It sounds to me that you are in the USA getting your education to return to the RD and better your family and your country maybe????
For the most part this is a great forum to promote in a positive manner the RD. You are damaging the image of the Dominican people with your radical and rude statements. If I for one moment thought all Dominicans were like you I would have no desire to return to the island. Do yourself and your countrymen a favor and be positive on this forum or find another place to vent.
If you don't like some of the negative coments from other posters, simply do not read them and do not take them as the final impression .

diablorojo

I look better in pink...
Sep 7, 2003
THIS IS MY FINAL POST ON THIS TOPIC, OR ON ANY THREAD DEDICATED TO ME! THANKS FOR THE ATTENTION BUT I DON'T WANT IT!

Moderator: "If only THAT were true!!!I"ll TAKE THAT BET!!!!!!!

This guy is like :"Fireworks",when they "Go OFF",everyone runs to see them.They are interesting to see,but they don't last long,and their end result is very little light,a LOT OF Smoke,and they leave a lasting "STINK" in the air when they are gone!

Last edited by a moderator:

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Attention??

You thrive on it, but that is human nature. You just got some folk's Goat that is all!
What are you studying in Mexico that you could not study in the DR? Just wonder why go to Mexico? Also You are right about the Sex Tourism..Sad people prey on the weak and they find them in DR..That is a sad fact about the DR..But it can only be helped through education and political changes in the DR..

Enjoy DR1 and just make sure not to step on too many toes..I do sometimes but only in fun..I take things for what they are..Internet talk..These people do not know you in person...so who really cares? :) Pam

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
atention for el diablo

DIABLO I know that is not the name he uses but you are absolutely correct Robert in that he deserves no attention.
My intent was to point out that he is an insult for his country but he missed the point.
I will not give him another moments satisfaction by giving him more reading material about himself.

Apr 26, 2002
Diablo,

Trujillo was the best for the DR ever. Sometimes you have to break a few eggs to make on omlette. Notice the trains have stopped running now that he's dead. His only fault was that he was isolationist. More US influence would have been better for the DR. In fact, a Puerto Rico-like overlordship would make us all the most happy. Thank God we did away with that communist Bosch with the help of our good American friends!

You are obviously mentally insecure. You compensate for your intellectual shortcomings by studying in fields where regurgitating left-wing rhetoric back at the professors gets you an "A". Conchale, as an immigrant, "immigrant studies" must be a real challenge for you!!!

Please don't answer back. I'm not looking for attention. And if you do answer, I'll wonder why, because I wasn't trying to elicit a response from you or anything like that. Besides, I'll be too busy to respond - I've got a half-dozen teenage morena whores waiting for me as I write. And here's the best part: I have no intention of paying them no matter how sick they tell me their mothers are! Man, I love this country.

I've got to go to work tomorrow opening ten new McDonalds restaurants throughout the DR. It's about time the locals stopped eating all that horrible sancocho crap. Now that the exchange rate has gone down, I'll have millions to repatriate in the morning. You don't know by chance how I can keep the local kids from scaveging in my dumpsters, do you? Headquarters says that I shouldn't shoot them anymore - the tourists don't like it. Maybe rat poison?

Last edited:

samiam

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Its true, life does pass you by when you're not looking. I went to Samana for a couple of days and what do I find on my DR1 monday morning.......havoc and mayhem!!looks you all went mideval on the gallo's ass!
:bunny:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
To go off topic.

"Also You are right about the Sex Tourism..Sad people prey on the weak and they find them in DR.." Pam

pam, why do you think most of these girls are forced into this profession? I wish if you could only meet a few hookers to know them personally.

These girls are hookers and hookers period. No one has put a gun to their head to go out and sell their bodies to hungry men. These girls are lazy and they like their profession. They are able to buy expensive cel phones, clothes and etc without having to sweat like the rest. These girls choose to be bookers to get easy money. Even when some idiot marries them and takes them away from their environment, many still come right back to the streets rather than live an honorable lifestyle. Some are married to foreigners in foreign countries but when they come back to Dr for vacation, they are back to their old tricks.
So please stop with these sobbing poor hooker tales. You simply don't know them.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Re: Attention??

goatfarmnga said:
Sad people prey on the weak and they find them in DR..That is a sad fact about the DR..But it can only be helped through education and political changes in the DR
Say what?

Pam, we thought you had this all figured out from the thread a few months ago started by Orlando about finding men in Santo Domingo. Remember? Why have you reverted? What you post above is not a 'fact' sad or otherwise in the DR and if you don't believe those of us who live here I guess you'll get slapped across the face with that 'fact' after you get here.

No need to repost the info, just go back and re-read the thread. Sad people do prey on the weak. And up here it's the 'sad' hookers preying on the 'weak' tourists. Not the other way around. I have to keep a taser handy just to take my wife to the disco here or, even with Alba on my arm I have five new girlfriends in the first 60 seconds. "Tengo esposa!" "Esposa? No problema! Ahora tu tienes una neuva nobia tambien."

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
That's the standard answer. Your professors must be proud of you. You regurgitate the lines very well.

I have no intention of restating the discussion here, again, but do go back and read the thread. You might learn something other than the pat answers, and that the pat answers are rarely answers at all but rather illusions.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
diablorojo said:
..... They resort to this profession because they see hopelessness around them....they see the barren fruits of the capitalist system, racial stigma, exploitation, greed, and become wrapped into this inhumane culture of poverty.......caused by American intervention, and the perpetuation of a system based on capitalism....if capitalism were to work, it would have worked long ago.....We must understand that the first world exists because of its rape and plunder of the socalled third world. The basis for industrial economies was based on colonialism......present day globalization is merely a continuation of the processes of primitive accumulation which the first world needs to maintain its hegemonic hold.....

Prostitution(sex slavery) poverty, etc, are the products of this system of exploitation........

Diablorojo, I do not know if this is the thread for this discussions, but nevertheless (the moderators will sort me out if I'm out of line). I will debate with you regarding your statements that American intervention caused rape and plunder of the socialled third world. When colonialism became "the flavor of the day" America was a young colony. Your argument does not hold water in a historical and timeline sense and is at most retoric.

2nd - capitalism existed before the US existed - the US is not responsible for capitalism - they are simply masters at being capitalists.

3rd - your statement - if capitalism were to work, it would have worked long ago..... Sorry buddy, it is working in some places. In the US capitalism works - in most industrialized and technologically advanced nations, capitalism works. It simply does not work everywhere. In Africa capitalism is a total joke. This does not mean that it is the evil empire. It simply means that it is another system that works when the time and the place is right for it.

4th - your statement - We must understand that the first world exists because of its rape and plunder of the socalled third world... sorry buddy, this is so much bs. I grew up in Africa and the third world where I grew up, was never raped, nor plundered. In fact, the raping and plundering is happening now, after colonialism 'left'. May I remind you of two countries, prosperous under colonialism and shortly thereafter. Now, they are a mess. Zimbabwe, previously Rhodesia, and Namibia, previously South West Africa. There are a few more. There are also a few where the fact of 'colonialism' is debatable. On this subject, I am an encyclopedia... so, check your facts before you spout.

I'm going to tell you one more time. I agree with much of what you say - I do not like globalization, or americanization, or for that matter, what Hitler tried to do (we just did not call it globalization at the time). Just make sure that your retoric and the facts agree. At the moment, they don't.

Sorry moderators - do your thing - no DR content whatsoever - just 'human' content!

Last edited:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
diablorojo said:
Prostitutes are victims of society, they exist because their is a demand for them. Sex tourism abuses the marginalized segment of society......Yes, these girls make money......and most probably could not make as much in other professions.
Before sex tourists made their way to the Dominican Republic there was this thing called Prostitution. These prostitutes have a way bigger following of Dominican Men than they do of Tourists.

Sex Tourism just takes advantage of one of the biggest industries in the Dominican Republic and Prostitution probably no strike probably definately provides more money in the economy than MOST other industries in the DR. Now that is sad where it has been probably in the TOP TEN industries for many years. That says something for the Dominican Society. I think it is seriously lacking substance. Big reason for that is that it is always the problem caused by the "Other GUY". Does that ring a bell yet?

diablorojo said:
However, they are not paid nearly what prostitutes in the tourists' home countries would be paid, thus it is exploitation. They deal with unsavory characters, risk getting infected by diseases, killed, tortured, raped.... They lose their self worth and self esteem and become part of an abhorrent system which views them as nothing but objects....they are robbed of their humanity and dignity.....
Just like any other business its prices are market driven. It goes up and down according to what the customers will pay. They say it doesn't pay to produce milk because of the cost/price ratio in the US these days. Hell those poor overworked underpaid cows need the break anyway, right?

diablorojo said:
They resort to this profession because they see hopelessness around them....they see the barren fruits of the capitalist system, racial stigma, exploitation, greed, and become wrapped into this inhumane culture of poverty.......caused by American intervention, and the perpetuation of a system based on capitalism....if capitalism were to work, it would have worked long ago.....We must understand that the first world exists because of its rape and plunder of the socalled third world. The basis for industrial economies was based on colonialism......present day globalization is merely a continuation of the processes of primitive accumulation which the first world needs to maintain its hegemonic hold.....
This is the reason that the Dominican Republic will be a sick country for as long as you can imagine. Everytime you just shift the blame from yourselves to others you don't look to fix the underlying problems of the Country. You must think that all the Corruption, graft and thievery that goes on in your country is just peachy keen because it is just the fault of the "Americans".

Blinders don't help improve your sight, it limits it. Some times "when you are up to your ass in alligators you fail to realize you are knee deep in water". Get out of the water and you will fix the alligator problem:)

diablorojo said:
Prostitution(sex slavery) poverty, etc, are the products of this system of exploitation........
They are products of the Dominican Republic. Directly responsible are the Citizens of the Dominican Repubic. No one else is to blame for this.

diablorojo said:
Do not be naive, a prostitute won't tell a client that she hates her job and feels exploited, to act like they like to have sex is a part of their trade........they want to make the customer feel like there is a greater motivation than just money.....when there really isn't.....
Sure they will after they already have their money. That is afterall when the truth comes out.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
diablorojo said:
but then again I have no experience dealing with prostitutes so you may know much more about them than me.
Finally an accurate post. I am quite confident that I know more about just about everything than you do.

Sock puppet, read the other thread and learn something.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Don't blame the sex tourist, he gets the short end of the stick. Most tourist get hookers who are uglier even by national geographic (magazine) standard. These poor tourist pay top dollar for hookers who are not only uglier than my neighbor's maid but they act like animals, no manner when eating, walking talking etc. These girls are complete animals and totally classless by any standard. If it wasn't for the dumb tourist these girls would be killed by the dominicans themselves for being a burden to the society.
So where are the pretty hookers and who are their clients? Yes, you guessed it, the dominican males. The largest number of hookers are not seen or found in the tourist areas. The vast majority of hookers (so called "chica Beeper") live in santo domingo, santiago, san fran de macorix etc. They cater exclusively to dominican males. These girls are not only beautiful but they also charge top pesos. Most of the pretty university (chica beeper) go for 1500 to 2k pesos / pop. Foreigners who live in the coastal towns can't afford this type of a cash for hourly pleasure. They simply stick with the 300-500 peso hookers from carwashes. Poor tourists pay as much as 100 dollars for the same trash.
So you see the bulk of young female exploiters are not the dumb tourists but the dominican males themselves.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
diablorojo said:
My answer is right......... but then again I have no experience dealing with prostitutes so you may know much more about them than me.......

But the point is, they are victims......

To the customer they sell a fantasy of a horny girl getting something in return for being the guy's "girlfriend" for a night or a few nights......they portray the image of a happy girl having fun.... its good business, if she were to make it clear why she is doing it and show her disgust for the man, she would not be very good at her job...... The point is its all an illusion, behind that illusion exists a very ugly reality.....
If a guy from the US doesn't WANT a prostitute he can easily have a Dominican Wife. They have always come up to me and proposition me because they say that Dominican Males are completely worthless. I am not talking about working gals here either.

So when you don't want the fantasy all you need to do is to say "I am available" and you will have loads of nice Dominican ladies lining up. Sorry it must be rough on you watching your Women prefer lighter Americans over yourself.

Oh yeah, beyond that Illusion is a very UGLY REALITY. These women who have several kids have been abandoned by the the Dominican Fathers of their Children. Now my friend that is the truth behind the "Ugly Reality".

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
diablorojo said:
This is the typical Yanqui mentality.......you justify your own behaviour, as long as you do it, it can't be bad.......so because you look for prostitutes then prostitution can't be bad and can't be your fault because you do it! This is the typical Yanqui attitude......

Here is a great joke that explains it.....

An American walks into a bar and decides to play some pool. He takes the pool cue and starts to poke people with it, the first guy does nothing, the second guy does nothing, the third guy asks him to quit it, the fourth guy says "don't do it you'll pay for it one day" The American laughs and pokes the fifth guy.....the guy turns around and hits him in the face and the American says "you can't do that, I'm an American!"

This is your approach to prostitution in the DR.......

Believe what you want and twist it around if it makes you feel better......but sticking your head in a hole doesn't change reality........and calling me names and stupid doesn't make you smart.... and hey, if you wonder about my sex then you really are a daft one, learn basic Spanish!
If that was a joke, I now understand your lack of understanding and your need to always have the "Other Guy" as a fallguy for your misgivings.

Were you referring to me with this latest rant? I don't think I just called you stupid. I don't think you are the brightest star in the Sky but Stupid I wouldn't think that word applies to you. I don't wonder about your sex either. Why would I, it wouldn't concern me.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
My Friends!

We're letting the idiot-savant-minus-the-savant-part here pull a fast one and change the subject!

The topic is not prostitution, it's Diablorojo/Gallorojo, remember? So I propose we get back on topic discussing the sock puppet.

and hey, if you wonder about my sex then you really are a daft one, learn basic Spanish!
Your sex is the last thing I'd like to worry about. But just because you chose that name doesn't tell us didley about the parts God equipped you with. Judging from your writings however I'd say you're a girl who is in dire need of counseling over her distress at not have been equipped like a boy. You know what I mean.

Can we start a poll here to see what everyone else thinks?

Tom (aka XR)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
A Dominican walks into a bar in Manhattan with a Parrot on his shoulder.....

....."Hey",says the bartender,"Where the hell did you find that thing?"......."The Heights", says the Parrot,"There are a million of them over there!";) CCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Status
Not open for further replies.