divorce

kelley

Sep 11, 2003
Hi everyone!

Need some info I'm currently looking at divorce options. If done in Toronto it will cost lots of $$ and I still need for my husband to be served, so I am being asked where he is....good question......I know he is in the DR, so he can be the one to go to court if I choose to do it in the DR. The problem is I would have to send the $$ and need someone to tell me what it would cost because I don't trust anyone of his family to tell me for real the $$. His dad has been really good with me and actually not speaking to his son.....does that tell you what a jerk he is?? I was also trying to find someone who can try and locate him for me. I don't want to spend a lot of $$ on phone calls....I would have to call my father inlaw first and see if he knows where he is. Last I knew he was working at Gran Bahia in Samana.....we have family there, well he does! I want to get in touch through email if possable, so maybe our kids can chat once in a while.....he hasn't spoken to them in 8 yrs since he left! He doesn't want to spend the $$ for a call. Last time I spoke to him I tried to explain about email, and that he could access it froma any computer, but don't think he understood. Can anyone help me??

kelley

Sep 11, 2003
I guess my father inlaw wasn't sincere when he said he can get it done for me for $500.00....what a difference in cost

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Where's Norman??

Delores you gave the info I think Norman was seeking on an earlier thread maybe..He PMed me about it I will send him your info. Thanks Delores And Kelley I hope it goes well for you..Some Dominicans have no use for computers even ones who have them do not use the internet..my brother inlaw for one in Yamasa' DR..go figure..they could keep up with their family for cheap..:) Pam