Blackbeards resort

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
It's just a high priced sex resort

If you want women the DR has plenty of them. If you want cheap action and a good beach go to Sosua/Puerto Plata area or preferably Boca Chica because I have never been to the northern beaches. Have heard of Blackbeard's but you don't need a place like that. For most men about 15US-20US for a couple hour massage during the day in your hotel room with extra service included in the massage just picking up a working girl at/around the beach or for overnight about 30US, I can usually get working girls for less though if you have youth, looks, and charm on your side . I personally don't like to pay for sex but I have several times in the DR and am not ashamed to admit it, every man pays anyways by taking a girl out dancing, meal, drinks, etc and sometimes it is easier and cheaper for no strings attached paid sex. I really enjoy having mutual fun with girls from Santo Domingo and other areas that I flirt with, dance with, and sometimes am intimate with that aren't prostitutes. Let's not forget women and their sankies as well:) Come to the DR but you don't need a resort or place that caters to sex, just stay at a beach and be adventurous and get them on your own and spend less money if you plan on paying for women.
dale7(Howard)

Last edited:
I travel quite a bit to DR and pretty much know the deal but this time im travelling with about 6 buddies who don't speak spanish and I want them to have a great time because most of the time I will be tied up with my girl from Santiago :( I am looking for a place where they can meet women and not be hassled by hotel security or get ripped off.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Blackbeards is a pretty nice place. I haven't heard what their prices were lately but it was pretty reasonable last time I heard. My friend use to own the place and we still have lunch there every time I am in town. They have done a nice job renovating the place.

I don't know about the working gals since I am usually there in the day but I am sure there would be an abundance of them in and out at night just like anyplace else I have been in the country.

maryanne

Mar 16, 2003
This past June, I went down to POP for only 5 days. It was a last minute trip and due to time constraints, I stayed at Blackbeards. I emailed the manager and he offered me a great price for a deluxe room. Guillermo (my DR man) checked it out and the rooms were clean, the pool was big and clean, and it was in Costambar (which is where I prefer to stay). This place is steps from the beach and quite quiet.

During the day, there were several women who came and went and those who stayed for the afternoon, usually disappeared into someone's room. I don't know any details (cost, what, etc).

Also, I met several men who were staying at Blackbeards and many of them were repeat guests. And more importantly, many of them were already making plans on returning back to POP and Blackbeards once this vacation was over.

The good thing about Blackbeards is that if you and the boys head out for the evening, you can bring anyone back with you and no one will hassle you. You don't have to limit yourself to the women who venture into Blackbeards because as you already know, the women are everywhere!

Another great thing is that the food is good. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can keep your money locked up in the room safe during the day and just put everything on your tab. When you check out, the manager will add up all of your expenses (he's quite organized and he will show you all of your tabs). I liked having the convenience of ordering some food just outside of my door. I didn't have to venture out if I was too tired in the morning.

What I suggest it that you contact Blackbeards via email (or call them). The manager is David and he's a great guy (and a Canadian like me!!!). You can tell him exactly what you're looking for and I'm sure he'll try to help out as much as he can. If you're going to be getting 7 rooms, then I'm sure he'll give you a great deal.

Have a great time.
Maryanne

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
I think thats a wise decision, the place is relatively clean and you don't want the hassles of getting the gals into an all-inclusive or ending up paying for two rooms for one night.

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
I may stand corrected

I had heard from a couple of people that blackbeards was expensive but didn't get any details because I am not interested in those type of resorts and many are high priced. Maybe it would be worth for you to check out.
dale7(Howard)

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
A few other choices as well........

maryanne said:

The good thing about Blackbeards is that if you and the boys head out for the evening, you can bring anyone back with you and no one will hassle you. You don't have to limit yourself to the women who venture into Blackbeards because as you already know, the women are everywhere!

Take the total # of hotels in the country. Subtract about 20 for the AI's. The remainder you can do this too. Not unique.

I think captive girls ( e.g. ones that come with the joint) are likely to be quite expensive and capitalize on the relative ignorance of gringos who cannot or will not venture out to find whatever they want on their own.

Still it is not a ridiculous as that place which charges $3000+ for a weekend girls included, since once you subtract the reasonable hotel and food costs the remainder (girls) is about 2000% more than one should pay. If you are into that sort of pay for play behavior.

Thanks for the input guys I really appreciate the help and your opinions, Think I will give it a try for 2 days before heading to Santiago and the capital. Oh and one other question do any of you guys know of a hotel in Costanza because I would really like to go there to spend a night or 2.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I had a friend drop by there to investigate the scene, here is what he told me.
A room cost around 40-50 dollars / night. An ugly black woman starts with 1000 pesos if you speak spanish and may charge more if you are a pure gringo.
Sounds like a total ripoff.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
It just so happens all the hookers in pop / sosua are bluish-black and lowlife. Yes there are lowlife white hookers too just like there are pretty black hookers. But why is it that they have to be only black (when DR has a variety of girls in all shapes and colors) and ugly at the same time? This is my curiousity.

CaribbeanGeorge

"Creature of Leisure"
Jan 3, 2002
www.fuentesdellago.com
Dead as it can be

The place is neat, in front of the beach, but dead, you'll expect to see a nice dominican bartender, nah, a Fat german girl, at least that was 2 months ago, myself I live at Costambar but the place to hunt is Puerto Plata and Sosua.
On weekends in Costambar you'll see hundreds of girls but unfortunately they came only to spend the day and they have to return intheir school buses.
So if you are not a fast talker and convincing ($$$$) better get to PP.
Happy Hunting
:bunny: