PPHire!!!!..no..Fire!!! Is that PPH you see in your soup?

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
People, if this were not true, you would think you are living in fantasy land.

Right at the Baninter Hdqrs. in Piantini, a fully militarized zone with SWAT teams in every floor, every day, every night, a fire breaks out, exactly at the administrative office where corporate files under investigation by Judge Eduardo Sanchez on the Banintergate. Fire starts at 5:40 am, but it isnt until hours later that it is reported nationwide after the huge crowds gather at the site. The fire department is not adviced of this fire until hours later by the strict security personnel in the area.

Then, curiously enough, the press and people are kept at bay. No one is allowed to enter the building and employees are taken out of the building. It is no secret that employees are not allowed in the building until about 6:30 am. So how were employees allowed inside a bank and later evacuated while a fire was going on? Or was the fire kept secret from the employees, but after the chemicals began to affect the employees they had to let everyone know that something fishy was going on in the 5th. floor? Or was the water from the sprinkler system so obvious, that they had to swim out of their offices. People could not breath inside. Not due to smoke. It was due to chemicals!!!!

Super-curiously enough, several PPH secret men were inside the building. What was the PPH doing there while nobody else was allowed inside by the SWAT teams?

What was Hector Guzman, Hippos and PPH PR man doing there? He is not even involved in the investigation. He has no official status in a fire or this BaninterGate. While I or anybody could not get in to figure out what was going on, I turn my radio on and start going thru the dial, and find that Mr. Guzman is on a radio show stating that he was just passing by and since this is such a sensitive area, he decided to go inside and protect "the image of the president" in case something negative comes on. Right on!!

I would think that the most negative thing that could be said is "What is a PPH man and Hippo mouth doing in a place like this? Could he be stepping on evidence of the fire? How come boxes of documents were being secretly taken out the building, instead of keeping it inside for investigators?

ScotiaBank, what have you gotten yourself into???? What a
f-cking mess!!!

No wonder Vincho Castillo, Ramon Baez "Figureo" called for a press conference on the issue and rightfully demanded an explanation as to why are people from the D.A.s office there instead of Judge Sanchez, who is totally in charge of this deal? He also demanded a full investigation on this suspicious fire, right at the moment when they are presenting documents showing how the PPH is up to their noses in Banintergate..

Judge Sanchez is sleeping too late. He is taking too long investigating and more of these events will be happening every day in Disneyland (AKA) DR.

There were so many PPH people at the fire site that I thought it was a PPH convention or that they had moved their headquarters from poor Avenida Enriquillo, which has been "Choposized", "barbarized" by PPH jeepetas, which have invaded all the sidewalks, green areas, driveways and mediams in Los Cacicasgos. You got to see this. It is the most devastating thing on a community that prides itself in being one of the top communities in DR, with the most beautiful hi-rise properties. The PPH people have no soul. El Diablo won the poll because they are El Diablo themselves. You se these dark skin chopos with kinky hair wearing badly tailored suits with pants covering their shoes(overlenght) and old fashion pointed loafers with white socks all over Enriquillo Avenue. This is worse than beach vendors while you are sunbathing.

We see PPH even in our soup. Hail, Hail. The SS has taken over.

TW

PAULINOABRIL65

Dishonorable Discharge...
Sep 12, 2003
WELL, WELL, WELL !

Believe or not, get used to see PPH(PPgatos) even in your soup or your mondongo and by the way SS means secret service or super shopos, anyway you feel like putting it, but we can hide the disaster Chopolito Mejia is doing with the country's economy and trying to hide the highway robbery they committed so far in 3 years plus, let's give them hell Golo100, like Harry Truman used to say !
4872b9c005.jpg

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Good grief, CC, wake up and hit the delete button.

I'd do it for you if I could before the guys in dark suits and sunglasses go waking up the boss in his bedroom tonight.

Apr 26, 2002
Re: Good grief, CC, wake up and hit the delete button.

XanaduRanch said:
I'd do it for you if I could before the guys in dark suits and sunglasses go waking up the boss in his bedroom tonight.

Dark sunglasses? Definitely. Dark suits? More likely really shinny, double-breasted, pastel-colored, italian designer jobs with alligator skin tassled loafers, Gucci belt and Gloch in the wasteband. Remember, despite the image posted on this thread, you're still in the DR, and not 1930s Germany.

Same outcome, though.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Enriquillo Avenue owners unite!!!!!

It is time to do something about the PPH-opos(chopos)!!!!!

The ultimate chopo act has ocurred at the disgraceful PPH headquarters at fashionable Enriquillo Avenue, now invaded by "negritos hediondos" o "gediondos" con trajes mal hechos por sastres de barrio, or bought at Anthony*s thrift shop at Plaza Central and carrying "maletines" full of nothing, just to make believe they are important, and driving jeepetas paid for with government funds.

Listen to this!!!! They have hanged a plastic party "cruzacalle" in white with fluffs across the avenue as if they were celebrating a childrens party. If this isnt the ultimate insult on a community and a self-recognition of low class people, I dont know what is one.

Of course, this being a chopo country, esto puede ser gracioso para una balsa de pariguayos que dependen de los chelitos de estos buscones del PPH.

Thank god I was born smart and I have no need for a government job or favor. It must be depressing to depend on the PPH or a politician for a way of life. I feel pity for these poor souls.

TW

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
When that house first started being used by Pe?a, and then Hipo, in the late 1990's we were unhappy to have them down the street because of things like this (and jeepetas parked in the median strip and on the sidewalks at all hours of the day and night). Sorry to hear it's getting worse, and glad I no longer have to witness it on a daily basis...Is it hurting biz at that great croissant place across the street, Golo?

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Keith

Maybe not. You see.....those chopo necks may be trying to impress people by showing they know how to pronounce "CROISSANT!" and even eat it the right way. So business may be good.

But I feel sorry for people who have paid as much as $7,000,000 for apartments in the area only to share space with these chopos.

TW

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
Golo100 said:
There were so many PPH people at the fire site that I thought it was a PPH convention or that they had moved their headquarters from poor Avenida Enriquillo, which has been "Choposized", "barbarized" by PPH jeepetas, which have invaded all the sidewalks, green areas, driveways and mediams in Los Cacicasgos.

ok, mr. golo, problem (more or less) resolved.
what would you like next?