Why? The Transparence in DR Justice

ajicaribe

Dec 5, 2002
I have been reading and following the Baninter saga for a couple of months.
It is a very nice Dantesque comedy where all parties involved claim that they will demostrate to the country thru the dominican justice they are inocent.
I laugh and rage in my cage when I see this.
Actually even Pepe Goico said the same thing.

What I find more interesting is how each of them get sick as soon as they asked to stand up in court room.
It happened with Alvarez Renta, Vivian Lubrano, etc.

They are given all those privileges, and they find doctors right away certifying they are sick, they need to go out of the country for treatment, and eventually they are placed under house arrest.
( I can only picture the houses they own).

Cannon fodder!

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
standing ovation for you ajicaribe

You managed Dante and the Smashing Pumpkins in the same paragraph.

yay :)

samiam

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
One of our finest traditions

ajicaribe said:

What I find more interesting is how each of them get sick as soon as they asked to stand up in court room.
It happened with Alvarez Renta, Vivian Lubrano, etc.

This is one of our best traditions. Money+breaking the law+getting caught = Immediate heart or respiratory disease that require hospitalization abroad.

Why are we not sincere about it and build a nice 5 star maximum security hotel in Jarabacoa and call it a prision. The rooms cost US$80.00-150.00 a night, all inclusive package do not include whore transportation and meals. Visiting hours are easily scheduled at the front desk and a RD$10,000,000.00 Non refundable Deposit is required upon check in.

Its the same idea as Casa del Conductor, just one step further!
The place will be packed!! It'll drastically improve the justice system here, guaranteed!