Puerto Plata

Status
Not open for further replies.

yllas0925

Sep 10, 2003
Hi there,

My hubby and I are scheduled to be in Puerto Plata on 9/22 - 9/27. Will be staying at Coral Marien Resort. This will be our very first time visiting DR to celebrate my b-day on the 25th. We're both very excited and hoping that hurricane Isabel is gone by then. Is there anyone there that can give me any info about Puerto Plata? any suggestions on places to go/see? what to do? etc.. etc.. Is there anyone out there that has stayed at Coral Marien Resort? Is this a good hotel in terms of service and location? My travel agent said this is one of the best hotels around yet he's not stayed there himself. LOL, but I don trust the guy.. Thanks in advance. I do hope and pray we don't have to cancel our vacation. any info will be much appreciated.. :)

thanks in advance for those who will give me any info..
yllas0925 :cool:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Look at the posts

In the Trip Reports section (next one down...)

Look at Sliverghost or Gray Ghost's reports of his stay. there is a good look at what you can do for fun.

don't know the Hotel, but POP is famopus for its hospitality.

Enjoy,

HB

yllas0925

Sep 10, 2003
thanks

Thanks Hillbilly... I have read all of Grey Ghost's post and it was very helpful.. I know this FIRST trip to DR will be an unforgetable one for me and my husband....

Status
Not open for further replies.