De La Hoya fight

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
You mean the Mosely fight?

+255.

Easy money.

WWF may be more realistic. What a farce.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
YES

I had it. Sorry just read this now. Mosley stole it from De La Hoya.

Judges

Sucked big time, del La Hoya outpunched Mosley 2 to 1 according to compubox, and lost the decision unanimously, a farce.
If I had scorec the fight it would have been 8 rounds to 4 for del La Hoya. But still was a good fight.
Oscar is launching an investigation into the boxing judging.??????
I do not know what that means but he has lots of money apparently will rake in 48 million US for the loss.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Oscar was robbed

I waited an hour for the tigre to program my DSS card (the idiot wasn't home so I had to wait). Then I watched the fight and witnessed De la hoya give mosley a boxing lesson. The fight was all won by oscar even through-out the late rounds. Oscar did seem tired and even hurt a couple of times, but he always kept up the pressure and out boxed, out punched mosley. After the last round, I simply shut off my TV, believing fight was clearly won by oscar and left home to my waiting friends in a bar. I went to my neighborhood bar and to my shocking surprise, I saw Mosley celebrating the huge win on giant screen TV.
What a bunch of BS. I was so upset I simply walked out and went straight to my bed. This ruined my whole saturday night.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
Even though I'm glad De La Hoya lost, it was still a horrible decision. Boxing is such a farce these days, but we continue to watch it, don't we?

These sheninagans will continue until there is one supervising body independent from the promoters (or shall I say scroundrels). As long as the WBC, IBF, WBO, etc.. are allowed to exist, this will not stop.

diablorojo

I look better in pink...
Sep 7, 2003
I don't like de la Hoya.....this fight was karma, payback for all the fights given to de la Hoya by dirty referees before! Mosely won fairly though.....he gave more good hits than he received.....it was close, but fair....