Aeromar Miami Ops.

eli

Jun 10, 2003
Can anyone inform as to the rumors that aeromar might be pulling out of Miami market before the years end, i heard this at CAB by no official means just as rumors.

GRS

Jan 2, 2002
CAB

Civil Aeronautical Board.

Edited to Add: Aeromar finally decided to advertise on Dr1.

Last edited:

eli

Jun 10, 2003
Santo:

As i mentioned earlier i heard this as a rumor not officially at the civil aviation Dept. this why i asked here in case someone else knew and could shed some light.

Ed_NYC

May 28, 2003
I've heard that they're no longer accepting cargo and might be shutting their CARGO ops in all their stations. The closing of the cargo stations is only a rumor but that they're not accepting cargo, that has been confirmed and proven to be true.

eli

Jun 10, 2003
If this is true then something is going on because the 757 is leaving this week and the 767 soon to follow, i've been informed they return in November and the route to NYC will be operated by FALCON on a 727 in the meantime.

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Aeromar

Aeromar will change the B752 for a B763 of the same operator of the B757 (Icelandair), the B762 will stay.

Aeromar will fly daily to New York in 2004 with B762 from STI and B763 from SDQ.

changes are possible

the B733 will stay as Aeromar have a agreement for B727/B733

Papito_Chulo

Jun 10, 2003
last days Aeromar had to pass its passengers SDQ NYC SDQ to other airlines 50-70 sold seats are endorsed to another carriers.

The rumor about SDQ MIA SDQ is true, BQ will leave this route to the end of this year. Right now they have problems with planes, no money to pay lease, that?s why 757 will go on.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
ELI, PAPI_CHULO OR AVIASTAR

PICK ONE!!

POST FACTS WITH SOURCES!!!!

AND STOP ACTING AS IF ELI AND PAPI CHULO ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE. YOU ARE POSTING FROM THE SAME COMPUTER AND MAKING IT SEEM AS IF NOT.

I MEAN, WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH?

eli

Jun 10, 2003
Yeah ask about a document that was deposited in CAA today rescinding contracts on the current equipment they operate or have on wetlease and by the way i need not name any sources this time since i've seen it myself.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Ed_NYC

May 28, 2003
I have confirmed (by reliable source) that as of today Aeromar's MIA operations will cease. Their employees were told that they might resume passenger ops later on this year. As far as JFK and SDQ go, the only thing that I know is that their cargo ops have been shut down, I am waiting to hear about passenger ops.

Last edited:

Papito_Chulo

Jun 10, 2003
Dear cmedina.

I do post here using one nick only, and I use several computers to access this web, so what is the problem? I don't have to publish my sources, just check some facts, when this happens just remember about my lines, until today everything I was talking about was for real. I won't be a part of personal communication on this forum, if you wanna know about me, send me a pvt.