New!!! AZBs Dominican vs American women(save the curiosities thread

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Curiously enough AZB and I hit the mouse at the same time. I did not want to go back to this argument about women, when the other thread has a different theme. So I will pick it up here. Hope you do too AZB, so will everybody else participating.

Just like AZB I have lived in some of the cities AZB has been to, like Atlanta(while attending Riverside in Gainesville, Georgia), New York. I lived in Chicago in at McClurg Court on Ontario St. one block from LSD, at Walton Street right behind Oprahs condo on 1 Magnificent Mile. I lived in West Chester and Philadelphia, PA. and attended Miami Military Academy on Biscayne Blvd., lived there, and just sold my vacation home there.

Contrary to what AZB says, American girls are better salsa dancers than Dominicans or Puerto Ricans. Of course, the girls I used to go out with were in the salsa thing and took lessons. I used to go to Latin nights at Excalibur and Cairo disco in Chicago and most of the best dancers were gringas. Sammy Sosa used to go to these clubs when he was a nobody with the White Sox.

While in New York, at the Copa you got to see the Americans!! Likewise at Mango in South Beach and Mystique at the Hilton.

American girls are not as easy as I find Dominicans, even in the higher class. Ghetto girls are naturally much easier, specially if the man drives a car and has cash to throw away. I used to date black American women. They are the most fun of them all because of their attitude and jovial ways. They are always in a good mood, shaking their booties and ready for bed action. I would go to black clubs near the Wells tracks and make like a bandit with my light skin with these black girls.

My Atlanta experience was limited to prep school girls across from Riverside, so I never checked regular girls or blacks there.

I liked Puerto Rican girls for dancing, but never much for dating. I dont know what it is about PRs, but they are not much fun, specially college girls. I dated a Chinese...hot,hot hot.

TW

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Never had an oriental girl ever, so can't comment.
Golo, since you pack far more experience than many on this board, would you say that american girls are not difficult but like to make things difficult. Ex: these girls won't put out to their own men but would throw themselves at a sleazy resort worker at first sight? Or maybe in you case, since you were a latino, they would prefer a foerigner with class than an average tom, dick and harry? I am sure you lived the high life in USA, owned a car and wore expensive clothes with recent style, danced like a pro and lived in an expensive neighborhood. This is enough to attract the attention of an average american woman as opposed to a regular joe blow.
Would you still say they are difficult if you compare apples to apples? Middle class american marries with middle class dominican marias?

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Youre right AZB

They just pretend. American women are usually in packs or gangs. They follow the crowd. All you have to do is find out their modus operandi, and what they are into and if you fit the theme, they fall as easy as one,two, three.

I would go to a club and start dancing merengue, salsa and they would look at my skills. Minutes later they would be swarming all over me to dance with them and to stay in my favor they would go to bed on the snap of my finger. Just that easy. I was never super tall and muscular and was just average hansome, yet I used to pick up the best girls with my dancing at Latin Clubs.

Dominican women abroad are harder to pick up in clubs because they generally go to pure Latin and Dominican clubs, where they seat in tables with their groups and men. It takes a little longer to size them and see if they have company. Dominican and Latin men are foolishly jealous or insecured.

I would take my dates and let them dance with anybody. But I was brought up a different way. Besides, the interesting thing about Latin clubs is to dance with different partners. Who cares who dances with my girl. I am the one who takes her to bed after the night is over?

That is one thing I dont like about clubs in DR. Dominican men are like goons, who think that if you look at their broad it is an insult. I take it as a compliment if you look at my womans ass.

TW

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Wow what opinions you have on women...

Notice you only talk about women in clubs? Do you think the best women HANG out in groups in clubs? Just think you can not get to meet quality women just by hanging in clubs..nightclubs that is..maybe in a country club...:) Pam

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Re: Wow what opinions you have on women...

goatfarmnga said:
Do you think the best women HANG out in groups in clubs?
Well, of course I think that! Haven't you ever been run over by a herd of women all stampeding to the bathroom together in groups of two or three at a time from each table?

Tom (aka XR)

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Not all are the same

I hated to go out with a bunch of girls. Never went to the bathroom in groups. Never understood that.
I was never the typical woman ever. I'm friends with everyone but very picky when it comes to whom gets close.
Love to dance, talk, drink, party. But mostly went home alone. And usually always drove myself to the places I went(now without a car can't do that). I went alone and went home alone too.
So remenber most of what is said here are generalizations.
Thankyou......

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Hey Jan me too!

I have not been to a bar in years and even when I went I usually drove myself..Had one other friend with me..(never go alone..) I did not mean to generalize as many women do not even hang around other women..especially in bars! Me for one! :) Pam

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
AZB said:
Never had an oriental girl ever, so can't comment.
Golo, since you pack far more experience than many on this board, would you say that american girls are not difficult but like to make things difficult. Ex: these girls won't put out to their own men but would throw themselves at a sleazy resort worker at first sight? Or maybe in you case, since you were a latino, they would prefer a foerigner with class than an average tom, dick and harry? I am sure you lived the high life in USA, owned a car and wore expensive clothes with recent style, danced like a pro and lived in an expensive neighborhood. This is enough to attract the attention of an average american woman as opposed to a regular joe blow.
Would you still say they are difficult if you compare apples to apples? Middle class american marries with middle class dominican marias?
You just don't get it. The Americans that wouldnt have you wouldnt go for a resort worker.

The ones that would are Fugly Fatties. The ones that have self respect for themselves like themselves too much to waste bother.

Yes some American gals will make even the most charming man wait a date or two before they give up themselves but they will. Is that difficult? Not for me. I have time if I spend the effort no worries.

Not all Women are about the MONEY btw. There is a place outside of the DR in case you have forgotten. I was going out with a woman that had more money than I have and I mean a lot more money. Had a million dollar home in Scarsdale, drove a BMW convertable and had more real estate and investments than I did.

I liked her a lot, she had a world class ass and the rest of the body and face didn't disappoint. She gave me the bums rush on getting married and I took a pass. She still calls me even though she is married to someone else. Still cant figure what is up with that. Maybe on the next go around for her I will give her more consideration.

Oriental women are ok. They really like to take care of men. I was going out with a Chinese lady and she would bath me all the time. It was kind of sweet but the rest of it was just ok. There is nothing really hot about them. Nice skin, slim, pretty but... Didn't do much for me as far as the personality went. Too proper and not a lot of fun.

I went out with a Puerto Rican woman for a year and a half and I regret NOT marrying her when she wanted to. I pushed her away so she would find a guy that was more suited to her. It was one of my biggest mistakes. She was beautiful, had a great smile had a great body (world class legs), a lot of fun everywhere we went. She was always into sex and enjoyed herself and enjoyed giving. I made a mistake I couldnt take back when I realized what I gave up. Stupid me.

You selfproclaimed "Ladies Men" really crack me up. Is it really all that important to you?

Last edited:

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Trying to figure this out....

If an independent woman likes sex for the sake of sex. To enjoy being with a nice man, does this make her a slut..hoar...low life?
You men think that if a man goes out with a woman and she "does it" that shes not worthy? And if she goes out with you and she doesn't "do it" then thats no good either?
Really...what does a man want? A woman has friend sex and shes no good. A woman has sex with a complete stranger and shes no good. A woman makes a man wait to have sex with her and shes no good. A woman likes a man and she has sex the first time and shes no good....Ahhh..it just hit me!! Women are just basicly NO GOOD!!! Can't believe it took me all this time and all these years of reading these posts to realize this.
Not that I know this I can just go and live my life and not care cause I'm no good anyhow! Gosh..life is good once the ole light turns on!!
Maybe we should become men so that no matter who or what we have sex with we can still be OK.
Ohhh...I know. I want to be a Japanese, Domininican, with a little hint of American thrown in...never Puerto Rican. We all will have to start breeding our female offspring in this fashion to make the prefect woman!!
(By the way....you all know the meaning of scarcasm, tongue in cheek. Just making sure)

diablorojo

I look better in pink...
Sep 7, 2003
Golo----American girls in general cannot dance, they think that wearing next to nothing and simulating sex on the dancefloor is dancing......

American girls are easy no matter what class they are from, they all just act like virging, and pretend to be hard to get, but when you get their attention, take them out, they spread their legs without hesitation.......

Black women in the US tend to go for white men, especially Latin ones......but they tend to be more conservative in bed than the white women......if you get a quality one anyways.

Chinese girls are nothing special......their attitudes are too conservative and they are like children, don't know what they want, and you never know whats really in their head......Koreans and Japanese are easier to get on with.

Puerto Rican girls are great....to me they're like Dominican ones......sometimes its a little different though, the Puerto Rican guys tend to be more aggressive than Dominican ones, so the girls are used to it.....and they see us as something kind of different.....

Personally I would have to say that Middle Eastern women are the best......the most beautiful.....followed closely by Latin ones :)! Midde Eastern girls tend to be classy, well dressed, beautiful features.......and although at times they play too many games, if you get a good one you know she's for real.....

I'm not convinced that your dancing is so great that it gets the gringas in bed.........maybe you had a little help from el diablo verde $$

The Latin Clubs I've seen in the states have been Latin, never seen Yanquis in them.....some wouldn't let them it :)

Let your dates dance with anybody??? I'd never do that......you have to make sure everyone knows she's with you......Its honor and dignity, you don't let men look at or touch your mother or sister, so why let them touch your date!?

AZB----Many American girls are a little sick in the head.....anti depressants, they are immature, not very feminine, nor intelligent.....and have a hard time deciding what they want. They tend to be pretty racist too.....they all want to have an image of a classy woman and so they play hard to get for their own men..... But then look at American couples, in the states its common to see an attractive girl with an ugly guy or a total loser so they really aren't that picky.......I guess its natural for them to go after sleazy hotel servants.... They tend to have low self esteem and their whole selfworth depends on being wanted by men, thats why they pretend to be such co ck teasers! Plus they tend to be very shallow and materialistic......they will say anything to a man if they think they can get something out of him......

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
You men need help...

I am with Jan..Women can not win with you men..Maybe better for them not to..as no winner men here!
Diablorojo...You have probably never had a Middle Eastern woman..They generally stick to men their families approve of..I was married to an Iranian I know from what I speak..They can be beautiful as can all the other nationalities you men mentioned. I think none of you think that any women are good enough for you...Surely that is not the case..I would love to see what woman you eventually SETTLE for since no Miss America/World or Universe is banging on your doors......:( Pam

Yeah....American women are no different from any other nationality..they dress to make thmselves happy..If you get excited about their dress then they have succeded in making a man notice them..some like that attention, some just like to show off what god gave them..I have seen in it several countries at discos..not just American girls.. I think you guys really sincerely just have hangups about women and should seek professional counseling...:( Pam

Last edited:

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
oh Diablorojo......

I think you should use "in general" when you post that all people of one race are the same. If I judged all Dominicans by the way you come across I'd hate the whole bunch of them. I just am very thankful that most humans are not as judgmental and rude as you.....
Sorry..but I had to say something. Forgive me if I was mean or offensive. Just had to say what I feel.

And had to add"you would not let YOUR woman" Didn't realize people were possessions. Glad you brought that to my attention...thanks again for enlightning me.

Last edited:

pasha

Sep 4, 2003
diablorojo said:

Personally I would have to say that Middle Eastern women are the best......the most beautiful.....followed closely by Latin ones :)! Midde Eastern girls tend to be classy, well dressed, beautiful features.......and although at times they play too many games, if you get a good one you know she's for real.....

Your judgment, to say nothing of your credibility suffers a major blow with this statement. Be honest now, have you ever actually "had" an Arab girl? Or do you just admire from afar the way they dress and cake on the make up...getting that brown and purple 2-tone lipstick just right?

Come on now, don't put pay to the idea that there are no Latin gentlemen in the DR. Impossible to believe that you come from the middle, much less upper class of society, when you talk the way you do in this thread. Surely you don't speak this way to anyone in your family. What would your parents and sisters think? The tone of your commentary is much like the Arab men I know [only far cruder], and they're notorious Momma's Boys full of hot air and themselves.

Or are you, as I suspect, just baiting the poor ladies?

Best, P

diablorojo

I look better in pink...
Sep 7, 2003
goatfarmnga---Middle Eastern girls raised outside the Middle East, or just ones from families that aren't so religious aren't that set on marrying in their own groups....and its easier to deal with the families. Besides, you know what the girls say about Iranian men.... ;) I've dated girls of Middle Eastern origin.....Iranian, Lebanese, Jordanian, and Indian(Not Middle Eastern, but close)....all were from good families....just not really religious, and I love the cultures...food, everything.....Anyways, girls' parents tend to like me :) I'll settle for a girl who meets my standards..... Of course there are great women out there.....and there are also American women out there ;)
I have no hangups about women.....

Jan---You choose how to react, this is on you if a nerve is hit.....

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Very true, Tom. Before getting excited, it pays to ask whether the source is credible. Getting excited just encourages these yahoos to keep posting.

Last edited:

andy a

Bronze
Feb 23, 2002
Mid Eastern girls ??

We all know about Miss Universe, but Miss World is from Turkey.

Mid Eastern girls might be the most beautiful in the world on average. Just look at them on news clips from Iraq or wherever - seldomly an ugly one (except for big noses, which is correctable). Also look at the "longing" looks on their faces - would probably be great if they had the chance.

Nature likes hybrids, so it would not be surprising that halfway between Europe and the Far East would contain beautiful women.

Unfortunately, their society is not open. When I was in Turkey, a beautiful young thing eager for conversation would sometimes be standing on the corner where I regularly walked. A little discreet inquiry discovered that even though there would be no danger of being put on the Midnight Express, there was no assurance that I wouldn't get a knife in the back. Too bad, better look elsewhere.

I suspect that a few GI's will come back with great stories.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
This is all so interesting. All the generalizing that goes on. Did any of you ever think that maybe that Dominican, PR, American, middle eastern person you liked so much and actually spoke to you and whatever with you has something to do with that old chemistry thing? I think that's what it is more than the nationality.

I know middle eastern men, wink wink and I don't like everyone of them I meet same goes for any other nation. I've met Dominican men that are nothing or even come close to what has been written here and some most definetly are.

So please stop saying this or that nationality is the best or worst. Think back to what it was and you'll see it was the person or personality and more important the chemistry rather than where that person happen to be born.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Exactly! Very Good Advice, Again!

Originally posted by diablorojo
... judge a person on who they are, not what they are ...
No need to add that Anna. You're preaching to the choir on this one.

::wink ::

diablorojo

I look better in pink...
Sep 7, 2003
Of course its about chemistry..... and nationality just has to do with other traits though....perhaps the look, the culture, the general attitudes of the people.....and some nationalities get on better together than others.....but ultimately it is just an individual basis of whether there is any sympathy, attraction, chemistry between the two people..... but a person's culture, and look definitely have a lot to do with what they're like....