Mod: Why I deleted some pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

diablorojo

I look better in pink...
Sep 7, 2003
Re: NO ONE WAS LIKE HIM, THE LAST GREAT DOMINICAN WARRIOR !

PAULINOABRIL65 said:
Moderator's note:
You have been warned about posting pictures. By the owner of this forum, pls. don't post pictures that add nothing to the debate at hand.

Yet photos of President Mejia posted for the sole purpose of bashing him and the Dominican nation are allowed.....mmmmm the true face of this ANTI-DOMINICAN forum are become more and more clear.......just a bunch of Yanquis wanting to change the DR to suit them......

As for the rightwinger neocon nuts on here.....burden of proof is on you! You rant and rave against the left yet give no other damning evidence other than neocon dogmatic rants and insults when you cannot use intelligent debate......

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Reading is FUN-DUH-MENTAL!

diablorojo said:
Yet photos of President Mejia posted for the sole purpose of bashing him and the Dominican nation are allowed.....mmmmm the true face of this ANTI-DOMINICAN forum are become more and more clear.......just a bunch of Yanquis wanting to change the DR to suit them......As for the rightwinger neocon nuts on here.....burden of proof is on you! You rant and rave against the left yet give no other damning evidence other than neocon dogmatic rants and insults when you cannot use intelligent debate......
Just a question.

Do you have a physical disability that keeps you from being able to read, like, cataracts, or dyslexia? Or is the problem a learning disorder where you see the words visually but some how the signals are never translated into anything intelligible by the brain and hence ignored?

I posted immediately after El General posted the stupid shot of Mejia as Hitler asking the moderator of the forum to remove it.

I can't wait to see how you spin that one into your world view. However you do, I am sure the reply will be highly amusing!

Tom (aka XR)

Apr 26, 2002
Dominicans unite against the foreign agent provacatur - Diablorojo!!!

I read on another site that Diablorojo is really a well known far left wing Jewish American political "dirty trickster" from New York hired by the PPH to begin a disruption campaign, including the disruption of this forum. His real name is Yehuda Lipschitz. Apparently, it has come to the attention of the PPH that this forum is a hotbed of discourse in defense of THE DOMINICAN PEOPLE against their parasitic political class and, in particular, the PPH. The PPH tried this before with real Dominicans, but they were less literate in English, and those efforts failed.

According to sources, the PPH hired the Jewish American Diablorojo because of his proven success in employing the techniques of political radicals to create class and ethnic hatred - the old "divide and conquer" - by spreading rumors and creating xenophobia. His knowledge of the DR is fed to him by the PRD office in the Washington Heights section of New York.

As many have noticed, Diablo/Lipschitz has disrupted any attempt to engage in productive discourse about the problems facing the Dominican people. Foreigners are not even allowed to agree with him because allowing such harmony would ruin his disruptive designs. Any Dominican who disagrees with him is either a "yanqui imperialist lackey" or a "PLD infultrator". Any foreigner who agrees with him is still "an imperialist dog."

I for one will not stand by while this foreign agent attempts to destroy the educational work being done in this forum in the name of the PUEBLO DOMINICANO. I urge all of you to denounce Lipschitz/Diablorojo, to stand behind the DOMINICAN PRINCIPLES OF DUARTE, SANCHEZ, MELLA, CAAMANO and PENA GOMEZ, to defend the Dominican people against this MERCENARY AGENT PROVACATUR.

OUR COUNTRY IS BEING SLOWLY STRANGLED TO DEATH BY CORRUPTION. OUR CHILDREN GO HUNGRY EVERY DAY. WE WILL BE UNITED IN DEFEATING OUR CORRUPT POLITICAL CLASS AND THEIR AGENTS LIKE DIABLO/LIPSCHITZ. OUR FIRST STEP TO TRUE INDEPENDENCE AND SELF RELIANCE WILL BE THE DEFEAT OF OUR OWN CORRUPT POLITICAL CLASS.

diablorojo

I look better in pink...
Sep 7, 2003
GREAT JOKE PORFIO :)!

I don't post on any other forums....this is the first DR one I found.....

You are too funny, for one this forum barely has any DOMINICAN PEOPLE on it! lol

If I'm a Jewish American you are the Queen of Netherlands......

Now I have seen the tip of all nonesense......you have definitely posted the most idiotic post in the history of net forums, congratulations :)!

Apr 26, 2002
Notice the only thing the parasite denies is that he is Jewish. Denials by anti-Dominican fifth columnists have no value. The Dominican people will rise up and destroy you and your ilk. Viva Dominicana! Pueblo Dominicano unido contra el espia extranjero!

Last edited:

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
If You Want to See the Joke, Pull Out a Mirror DiablaRoja

diablorojo said:
Now I have seen the tip of all nonesense......you have definitely posted the most idiotic post in the history of net forums, congratulations
Really? So you've never read any of your own posts, then?

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
I am more Dominican than you could ever hope to be.

diablorojo said:
You are too funny, for one this forum barely has any DOMINICAN PEOPLE on it!
Well, we can be quite certain that your little white-bread-circumcised-Neuba-Yor'-nalga isn't adding to the number of Dominicans here.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Oops!

Porfio, you forgot to Unite the Workers! You gotta do that man! Lesson one in writing subversive literature... ! This is a dogmatic rant from an "imperialist --- uhm --- female dog"

diablorojo

I look better in pink...
Sep 7, 2003
You cannot debate topics intellectually so you resort to word games, when those do not work, you resort to attacks on character....and taken to an extreme consider anyone who does not agree with you as not being Dominican......in that way you attempt to sabotage and negate ones credibility......

You create assumptions around a person in order to defame credibility.......as in this way, you think that you give yourself more credibility......this is a very American approach, a very western one.....not a DOMINICAN one.....nor Latin one in general really.......

Nor do such lies have anything to do with the topic at hand, which is who the best Dominican president has been.....but then you guys can't comment on that, you are not Dominican nor know about the nation's history.......

So going back to the topic.......Bosch was definitely the best president, he was so good in fact that $ el diablo verde $ felt threatened enough by his popularity and reforms that it had to invade and crush him, because the DOMINICAN PEOPLE themselves would never abandon such a great man.....well, not the man but his ideals......

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Please, Do You really Think Anyone Buys Your Bull?

You're about as Dominican as Whistler's Mother. You've posted many factual errors about places and events here in the DR and when called on it you ignore the responder or whine about not being debated. No one can debate with you because to debate you have to listen to the other person and you ... just ... spew.

I am still waiting for answers to about a dozen responses I've made pointing out contradictions in your posts. IF your words are anything more than hot-air then perhaps you would care to answer those and you might be taken seriously.

If not, Porfio_Rubirosa's characterization of your methods, and motives are dead-on. Did they get you a nice black Jeepeta for your to tool around in NYC, too? Just curious what the perks are these days.

Your move!

P.S.
Where was it again here in the D.R. you said that you were born and raised? And where did you go to school? Where are you posting from now? It sure as hell ain't from here. Since you want to spew folks here will be interested in your pedigree. Let's hear it! Everyone here knows where I am from, and what I do. 100-1 you ignore this too.

Last edited:

diablorojo

I look better in pink...
Sep 7, 2003
I have stated previously I will not answer Xraunch until he posts something intelligent.....that day has not yet come....

As far as who I am, my family, etc.....it is none of the business of hostile Yanquis on a socalled DR forum.......

Burden of proof is not on me....... Being a sex tourist does not make one an authority on the DR, nor does being an economic refugee........Your views are as out of touch with reality as Golo's.....but at least he lives in the DR of the 1950's, you never left the USA......

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Never Left the USA? Are you serious Sock Puppet?

How convenient. Anyone who threatens your ability to spew your rhetoric unabted you label as intellectually shallow and then go to the corner and pout about how you won't answer. Bottom line is you have no anwers, can't respond in any way shape or form without making personal attacks because your posts are not meant to inform, but to incite and bait.

I won't respond to the sex-tourist part. That's just more vacant, inflammatory, baiting. I have a Dominican wife, Dominican in-laws, a Dominican Family, Dominican children, pay Dominican taxes and and 95% of the people I considered my friends in the world are Dominican as well. I have done more to help folks here than you ever will, assuming you ever set foot here.

Where are you from? Tell us about yourself! Is a difficult question to answer for you? What are you hiding?

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
once upon a time...

I looked forward to reading this post. I read what people thought about past presidents and about the controversial issues in the history of the DR Presidency. This thread often gave me enough of a perspective, to figure out what I wanted to read more about. (Of course I did not believe everything everyone said!)

Now, I'm getting out of here. This gringa is totally sick of the bullsh!t and nonsense.

If there is any other Dominican person out there with a historical perspective (a perspective, not a politically motivated rant) I'd be really happy to hear more about people's feelings and perceptions of the past presidents and their history. That is what made this thread interesting.

Another thread down the drain! If this carries on, we'll be talking about the 'dumbing-down' of the board.

PAULINOABRIL65

Dishonorable Discharge...
Sep 12, 2003
I AM WONDERING ............ ? MR. MODERATOR !

Should I stay in this forum or not ? So far, I have got a couple of moderator's notes in reference to me posting pictures, what kind of control is this ? I am not posting inmoral or naked pictures but may be this is a PPH supported forum because so far those moderator's notes came with the arrival of Hipolito(Chopolito) Mejia's pictures, you talk about communism, but let me tell you that I visit the Cuba's Granma forum and the PARTIDO DE LOS TRABAJADORES forum and they don't tell me or advise me about what to do or not do, is this a dream or reality ? Mr. Moderator, if my presence in this forum is not to your liking politically them you should be selling "BOFE" with tostones and "LONGANIZA" in one of those "CHIMICHURRIS" in Bolivar Avenue corner with Nunez De Caceres Avenue, Au Revoir Bon Ami !

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Sorry, Chris. Time for some wine in the hammock. The moderator here is welcome to delete all of my posts and should strictly and severely edit out all off-topic political rants here to solve the problem. I think Porfio is right. This, and the other, are political sock puppets here designed to get posters to do exactly what you just suggested. To leave and thereby protect the PPH.

Just got a nice, BIG, business deal closed and I have no champagne. I'll buy and bring Christian along for you to meet when you're ready to take a break!

Tom (aka XR)

P.S.
Oh, and to stay on topic, LEONEL was the best president the republic has ever had (making the LEONEL symbol with my right hand)! I know J.D. you said not living. But everyone else broke the thread's rules! My apologies to you, too!

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
G'durnit people! I have a frigging life! Don't you?

I am not paid to be here 24/7 brooming and sweeping your nonsense. It is friggin simple, read the darn rules: http://www.dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18768

This is not the open forum, no mocking Hipolito or jokes here. No weather, no discussions on who has bigger penises, no legal questions: this is the D.E.B.A.T.E. forum. Everything has a place, it is that simple. Read the fora description here: http://www.dr1.com/forums/index.php?s=

Thank you very much for understanding. I now must return to my L.I.F.E.

Status
Not open for further replies.