The beauty of a Dominican woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I just had the pleasure or should I say misfortune of walking round the supermarket with my sister.
This was the perfect opportunity to size up the local females as compared to their Dominican counter parts. Let me tell you, walking round La Sirena (Multi Centro) is a lot more fun!

Hasn't anyone ever heard of the Atkins diet here?
How about feminine clothes, that would be a good start.

It's true, Dominican woman are beautiful! Especially compared to what I have witnessed in the last 48hrs of being in England.

What's going on, I feel like I'm in Scott's worst nightmare :)

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
what's the matter ROb, don't you fancy your British women anymore?

I thought you would say to us that you meet someone and that being with her was a dog's bollocks

guess not :(

cheerio

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I have always thought that English people were homely. There are many exceptions, and I include you among them, Rob, but on average it seems that the English are one of the homliest groups. Many of them have a sort of horsey look.

There are big differences in looks between the people of the various countries. Dominicans are good looking people, especially the women.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Robert said:
I just had the pleasure or should I say misfortune of walking round the supermarket with my sister.

Hasn't anyone ever heard of the Atkins diet here?
How about feminine clothes, that would be a good start.

It's true, Dominican woman are beautiful! Especially compared to what I have witnessed in the last 48hrs of being in England.

What's going on, I feel like I'm in Scott's worst nightmare :)
I have no problem with Fatties Robert. I don't have nightmares about fatties. I simply comment on what I see walking in the streets in the DR with Sankies. You in Canada? LOL When I am in England I concentrate on the Accents. You may want to concentrate on coming back:)

When are you getting back? Bet more sooner then later now huh?

Have you ever noticed that even "BIG" Dominican women look good? Man they highlight what ever they have going for them that has appeal. A pretty face smiles a lot. Nice tits stand out. Whatever they have that works they work.

I usually find Dominican Fatties more attractive than US, Canadian and English fatties.

Dec 9, 2002
Ken said:
I have always thought that English people were homely. Many of them have a sort of horsey look.
Ken, I have read this post of yours several times, and I have fought hard against responding. But, as a Brit, I would like you to explain exactly what you mean by "homely" (which, whatever your definition, I could probably live with) and "horsey" (which I don't like one bit!) ;)

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Dominican women

I am sitting in Sosua as I type this post. I have never seen women like I see here. Everytime I come back I cant get over how beautifully shapeful their bodies are. I am in heaven.

After first experiencing Dominican women, I have never looked at American women the same. I have no interest in them now. As far as British women, I dont find them attractive at all. My family is from Ireland and I find woemn from that part of the world in general to have no sex appeal . I dont think they even understand the words sex or sexy.

Larry

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Nice tits stand out. Whatever they have that works they work. -Scott

I agree but its their asses more than their tits that always get me. You are right man, they just work it. Like I said above, they understand being sexy and realize that sex is a good thing and not something that has to be covered up and hidden behind closed doors.
Larry

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Dominican Babe said:
But, as a Brit, I would like you to explain exactly what you mean by "homely" (which, whatever your definition, I could probably live with) and "horsey" (which I don't like one bit!) ;)

Fair questions, Dominican Babe, but it is hard for me to be precise. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and in my eye the Brits are not an attractive people---on the average. This is certainly not true of all---I wouldn't call your present Prime Minister homely, for example--but there does seem to be something about the way many dress and look that causes me to think they are homely people.

Granted, I haven't been to England and am only basing this on the Brits I have met/seen in my travels and on a variety of British TV programs.

Wherever I have gone, I have gotten an impression about the attractiveness of the people. For example, I thought the people on the island of Dominica were very homely. Domincans I consider a good looking people. On the island of St. Lucia, I thought the people of Indian extraction were quite good looking, in fact stood out from the rest of the islanders. I think Americans are better looking than Brits.

"Horsey" is a term I really can't define, except it is what pops into my mind oftentimes when I see Brits. Sorry about that.

MONCHI8

Jul 9, 2003
Attitude is what counts!!!!!

I don't think it really matters whether the girl is Dominican or American as long as they have a nice attitude and are down for anything. Having said that in my experience Dominican girls are more down to earth and wear clothes that are really tight which you hardly see in white girls. AZB was right in that you don't have to look like Tom Cruise or Ricki Martin to be with a georgeous Dominican girl as long as you can offer then other things........ Just my two cents.....

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
There are beautiful Brits with fine, fair skin--but you need the climate to match.

"I think Americans are better looking than Brits." What do you mean by this, Ken? I feel as if Americans descend from ethnicities that can be traced to other countries or indigenous origins. I can trace my features back to a German nana (nose), a Welch grandpa (skin), and Danish-Mexican roots on my dad's side (shape from Mexican great grandma and the darkest blonde hair you can have from the Dane). Even Dominicans can say they are of Spanish descent, or Lebanese, or Taino, African or....

So, what's your idea of the ideal woman?

Last edited:

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Some of you men are being -- ahem -- ungentlemanly!

DB - "homely" in American English means UGLY, not a sweet little housewife which is what it sounds like to our Brit ears.

Ken appears to base his impression of British women on photos of Princess Anne and Camilla Parker Bowles, now that's what I call representative!

I think Scott and Larry are closer to the mark with their point about Dominican (read Latina) women of all shapes and sizes looking good. The reason is cultural as well as genetic. In Europe and the US any woman who is slightly larger than the bone-thin ideal currently in vogue is made to feel like a freak, and the way she carries herself often reflects this.

In Latin countries (southern Europe and Latin America) there is a "broader" ideal of female beauty and as a result women of all shapes and sizes carry themselves with more pride and confidence, and so appear more attractive.

To paraphrase Voltaire - something along the lines of "there is no such thing as an ugly woman, only one who doesn't make the most of herself".

Chiri

PS After nearly three months in Europe, when I visit a supermarket (or any crowded public place) I can't help being bowled over - literally - by the contrast in personal hygiene between Europeans and Dominicans (and other Latinos). I can't wait to get back!

Dec 9, 2002
Chirimoya said:
DB - "homely" in American English means UGLY, not a sweet little housewife which is what it sounds like to our Brit ears
Oh my God, the things you learn on this board! Chiri - thanks for pointing this out to me, I had no idea that was what was meant. Ken - I take back the bit I said about being able to live with you calling us Brits "homely".

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
MaineGirl said:
So, what's your idea of the ideal woman?

You come pretty close, MaineGirl. Just the short time we spent together at the reunion at Rocky's convinced me of that.

I realize there is no such thing as an "American". But if you put 500 randomly selected Brits and 500 Americans together, my belief is that you would see a difference, and that the better looking group would be the Americans.

Of course, I haven't been to the US for some time so maybe things have changed. Certainly I am disturbed by all the fatties I see on TV.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
British women can be very cute when they are young (under 25). I have seen more pretty slim british girls in london alone than any where in south of usa (except miami). The problem is that many british girls are rude and without manners. They like gangster type boys (the bad boys) and talk street english. These are the teen girls with explosive bodies. Now as they get older so do their bodies. Like american women they become fat and ugly. They simply deteriorate rapidly.

On the other hand, Dominican women have to stay in shape to stay in competition with the younger more attractive girls. There are beautiful girls in abundance (in cibao area, forget POP, sosua, cabarete, boca chica, these hookers are monsters looking, not Dominicans at all), the problem is the good guys are scarce. Therefore these girls have to stay fit to have their man?s attention fixed on them.
Just last night I was with my friend Luichi and his sweet slim girlfriend. Luichi is a good looking handsome Dominican man with a good job and from a well known Dominican family. His girlfriend was all over him to let all the rest know he was hers. Then we had a group of 3 beautiful girls from Santiago / mao area. These girls were model looking and dressed to kill. They seemed more European than Dominican (you foreigners won?t get this part). Naturally I was flirting with 2 of them at the same time. The rest of the guys in the bar were chopo looking. One of the 3 girls was staring at luichi. Luichi even told me how unfortunate of him to be with his girlfriend to miss out on an opportunity like this. The girlfriend noticed the eyes of the blond and instantly became furious at her boyfriend for even looking at her. This was funny to watch as she stomped her feet on the floor and went to the bathroom.
Competition is tough in DR so if you are a woman, you better stay fit and constantly have to be on the lookout for the good guy, even if you have to steal him from others.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Dominican Babe said:
Oh my God, the things you learn on this board! Chiri - thanks for pointing this out to me, I had no idea that was what was meant. Ken - I take back the bit I said about being able to live with you calling us Brits "homely".

Frankly, I don't know what the hell Chiri is talking about. I am an American who speaks English and I have never heard that homely means ugly. They are two different things and I frankly doubt there are many who consider them one and the same.

Homely, to me and I am sure many others, means not good looking. Ugly, on the other hand, is unsightly, repulsive--worse than unattractive or not good looking.

Likewise I am sure that Robert in his thread-starting post wasn't suggesting the Brits he saw in the supermarket were ugly.

For the record, I don't think Brits are ugly.

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Latinas win hands down

For the record,Dominican women are the best looking anywhere,all latinas are pretty much smoking,definetly more good looking % wise than N.American or European women,but if you go to Yucatan man them no neck midget Mayans are not real pleasing to look at.
Also Dominican women know how a man needs to be treated,to be clear they know who wears the pants or to be blunt nobody made them believe they have equal rights so since all us men are pigs we get to keep one for as long as we want without giving them everything we own just because of some foolish Idea that women have that says if you are unfaithful I can bankrupt you cause in the 1st world you are equal until divorce then you are supperior even if the reason the man was screwing around is cause you wouldnt give him any for whatever infraction of the rules we will never understand we may have commited
J.H.
oHHHHH i REALLY NEEDED THAT:bandit:

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Ken said:
Frankly, I don't know what the hell Chiri is talking about. I am an American who speaks English and I have never heard that homely means ugly. They are two different things and I frankly doubt there are many who consider them one and the same.

Homely, to me and I am sure many others, means not good looking. Ugly, on the other hand, is unsightly, repulsive--worse than unattractive or not good looking.

Likewise I am sure that Robert in his thread-starting post wasn't suggesting the Brits he saw in the supermarket were ugly.

OK, I agree 'ugly' is a little strong. 'Homely' means unattractive in American English, the equivalent of 'plain' in UK English, which is often used as a polite euphemism for something less complimentary. The point is that to British ears 'homely' sounds like a mild compliment, as it implies 'home loving'. I was just trying to push a point I suppose.

Glad to hear you don't think british women are ugly, just not good looking...

Chiri

CaribbeanGeorge

"Creature of Leisure"
Jan 3, 2002
www.fuentesdellago.com
All of us

I agree, I got hooked with Dominicans since the first time, I look at my ex-girlfriends pictures and I dont find them any more atractive, I love dark skin, whats next a monkey ????

Once you go black.....you never go back !

Monkeylover

Dec 9, 2002
Ken said:
Ken, I'm soooo pleased to hear you say that - I can now sleep soundly in my bed tonight ;)

I don;t think British women, on the whole, are unattrractive. There are some beautiful english women - Kate Beckinsale, Liz Hurley (at least, she was before she started injecting her lips with collagen or whatever!), Princess Diana (yes, I know she is dead), to name but a few.

I myself - I freely admit - am no oilpainting. But you know, my husband thinks I am beautiful, and that's good enough for me!

Last edited:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Yes, you can sleep soundly. Your picture is in the media gallery and is holding its own against stiff competition.

I notice you didn't include the royal family on your list of very attractive brits
;)

But there are exceptions there, too, thanks to Diane and her genes.

Status
Not open for further replies.