Sosua hotel info/Cabarete/Puerto Plata/non AI's

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
In Dec, my best friend and I are planning to fly into POP. This will be my 1st time on the north coast and have researched various threads here regarding the better place to stay for me plus I will be only about 1.5hour from my son who I will visit.) This will be his first time to the DR and we are looking for a non AI hotel that has two bedrooms, a safe box, don't need a/c and that is girl friendly and that will be reasonably priced, if need be we can have two separate rooms but really want a hotel with two bedrooms because it is easier for pictures and the like. We are both on a mild budget and are leaning towards Sosua because of the nightlife there and feel it is cheaper than Puerto Plata. If not Sosua what about Cabarete? What one of these towns have good nightlife, is cheap in all forms of entertainment:)? I know people like Larry, Escott, etc are real familiar with the north and was hoping some of the north coast regulars could give some info. I want to make sure my best friend has a great time. Thanks all.
dale7(Howard)

Last edited: