Criss Colon, what are you saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR_DEFENDER

Jan 8, 2002
Continuing the "Is there ANY reason to live in the DR except for Sex?" thread......

Criss,

WoW!! So, you admit to the fact that you have to pay for sex? Looks like that's the only way you can actually get some from those "cheap" dominicans, right? Man, you sound like one of those old, smelly, ugly, nobody else wants them, tourists who go to the DR to take advantage of the poor young ladies. Notice that I didn't say 'innocent' young ladies. Oh, before you start going off about how you are there and how you contribute and last but not least, that you have a wife and so on and so on....save it, I'm aware of all that.

Anyhow, I just thought I stir things up a little bit!!!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
How long have you been on dr1? Criss not only admits it but is also proud to contribute to the "leche y pamper" fund.

And I'm sure he does take a bath wether he needs it or not ;) He'll return tomorrow to tell you all about it I'm sure.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
"....tourists who go to the DR to take advantage of the poor young ladies." Drdefender

What makes you think he is taking advantage of them? What makes you think these girls don't know what they are doing? Is there anyone putting a gun to their heads to perform sexual acts?
The fact is the majority of these girls are lazy sluts who enjoy making money the easy way. There is work available but that work doesn't pay for their needs. these girls have no education but spend all their time drinking beers / brugal with tigres and then sleep with them to get pregnant. then they have an excuse to sell their bodies to the strangers for easy money. These girl are in this business not to buy milk for their babies or to support their family, they are there to make easy money to pay for their clothes, cell phones and beauty salon etc etc. If there is money left over, they might send it home. The majority of these girls are low-life scums who do nothing but give dominican women a bad name.
By the way, the biggest customers of hookers are not tourists, they are dominican men in all major cities of this country. The poor gingos pay top dollar for grillos in coastal towns.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Takes a lot more that that to "Stir Things Up" around here!

I look at having sex for money with pretty young girls,in any country, as a fun way to pass time.A REALLY FUN WAY!!!!!!!! To me it is like going out for a nice meal.You don't get your meal for free,and I don't get the sex for free either.I do get a great price,for a great service!

I am exremely happy with my life!It works very well for me.I am 56 years old,and"Wise Beyond My Years"!!!!

You know who I admire? "AZB","golo",and "Tony C"! Why?..Because they hold what are considered by many as "Objectionable Views",and they really don't give a rats ass what people think about them!That is my goal!

Live your life as you want to,and more important let, others live their lives the way they want to!

You should be happy that and "Old,Fat,Ugly,Smelly,hasbeen like me can still get laid at any price! It is only a matter of time to you will be joining the "CLUB"!

Men who say;"I have never paid for sex in my life,and I never will"!Either, have never been laid,are lying,are afraid of "Pussy",or have no money!

Recreational sex is a commodity! To be bought and sold at the market price! I plan to "Invest" in that market at least twice this weekend! You can watch some great football games on cable!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Ain't your momma proud of you CC..

WOW..Such a fun sex filled life..How do you have time to slam me on the computer with all that bumping and grinding you are talking about? You are a riot though I have to admit..:) PAM

DR_DEFENDER

Jan 8, 2002
AZB,

Did you happen to miss the part in my post where I stated that they were not innocent? I am aware that no one puts a gun to their heads. However, it takes two to gingle and that might as well make two guilty parties, right? Think about it for a second. If you're a 50 year old man and you pay a 16 year old young lady who is just opening her eyes to the realities of this world, what does that make you? You do the math. Now, Criss, I'm not saying that is what you are doing.

Criss,

You stated, "Men who say;"I have never paid for sex in my life,and I never will"!Either, have never been laid,are lying,are afraid of "Pussy",or have no money!"

That's nonsense! Not every man in this world pays for sex. That's a very ignorant statement to say the least. I have not paid for sex and I don't plan to. I just wouldn't feel right doing it. Take it for what it's worth but that's what I believe and trust me it has nothing to do with money, not having been laid, lying or being afraid of (as you put it) pussy!

My two sense!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
How old are you 20?

That is exactly what I do! I pay pretty young girls to give me their body for my sexual enjoyment! I get an endorphine rush,they get a new pair of jeans!Its just business! No more,no less!

I ask if you are 20,because any man over 20 can tell you that we all,"Pay for it" in one way or another!!! You may invest your time in "romancing" a young lady to go to bed with you.I spend that time with my wife and children.I can still get laid,it costs me money,it costs you time! Life is all about choices.I value my time,more than my money! Money allows me the freedom to choose.THAT is the REAL value of $$$$$$$$$$$,choice!I choose sex with lots of pretty young girls,without spending time in their persuit.I spend money instead.You do it your way,I'll do it mine.
Remember my philosophy:'Home cooked meals are the GREATEST,but isn't it nice to "Eat Out" once in a while???? Even if you have to "Pay" for it????? "What a country"!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc

ltsnyder

Bronze
Jun 4, 2003
www.x3ci.com
Criss, I'm curious, have you ever been tested for STDs?

I mean I assume your refering to sex with a condom or a dental dam.

Have you ever got a test for common sexually transmitted desieses?

Hep B ?
Hep C ?
HIV I ?
HIV II?

I guess it would be safe to assume you have Herpies.

Gonarea?
Clamidia?
Shipilis? <sp?

I won't mention the latent retro-viruses like epstien-barr virus, general that is latent.

I'm sure all the moderators are freaking out right now, how can we delete this post so the sex without consequences tread can continue.

How many of these fun girls have you gotten accidently pregnent?

Do you worry about any of these things before or after sex?
Do you have an industial strength prescription of Prozac? Haldol? Navien? Lithium? I mean when I hear you talking, it never seems to add up.

-Lee

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
you know what?

I think you guys are unfairly picking on ol' CC. Look at the great moderating job he does on here and look at the thanks he gets. Well, I am going to show MY appreciation for all that CC does by writing him a poem. Actually, I think I will leave "Larry Dice Clay" in retirement and create a new character. I will write a SONG for CC. Something just came to mind. Check the Clown Bin tomorrow.

Larry

laudy_dah

Sep 23, 2003
but I thought...

the other day I was reading through a thread and was extremely amused by some of the very backward and old misconception on HIV. Heterosexual men don't get infected didn't you know that? LOL. People everywhere not just the Dominican Republic are becoming more and more hedonistic and it's pleasure first for me and forget who gets hurt in the process. Being only in my early 20's and reading these threads can make one extremely jaded that middle aged men are still not grown up and matured past the teenage boy mentality. I just hope I never marry anyone like these guys. I dont mean any offense to anyone though, I just think that as older (supposedly wiser men) you should be morally responsible for the younger generations instead of using them...

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Re: but I thought...

laudy_dah said:
the other day I was reading through a thread and was extremely amused by some of the very backward and old misconception on HIV. Heterosexual men don't get infected didn't you know that? LOL. People everywhere not just the Dominican Republic are becoming more and more hedonistic and it's pleasure first for me and forget who gets hurt in the process. Being only in my early 20's and reading these threads can make one extremely jaded that middle aged men are still not grown up and matured past the teenage boy mentality. I just hope I never marry anyone like these guys. I dont mean any offense to anyone though, I just think that as older (supposedly wiser men) you should be morally responsible for the younger generations instead of using them...

Dear laudy duh,
What do you know about HIV in all of your infinite wisdom? Please tell us. You are going to tell us that HIV causes Aids and that if you get it you will be dead in 4 or 5 years right? Well then why are all of these promiscuous "Middle aged" men that you are referring to still alive? Answer whenever ready Laudy duh.
Larry

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Re: Criss, I'm curious, have you ever been tested for STDs?

ltsnyder said:
I mean I assume your refering to sex with a condom or a dental dam.

Have you ever got a test for common sexually transmitted desieses?
Hep B ?
Hep C ?
HIV I ?
HIV II?
I guess it would be safe to assume you have Herpies.
Gonarea?
Clamidia?
Shipilis? <sp?
I won't mention the latent retro-viruses like epstien-barr virus, general that is latent.
I'm sure all the moderators are freaking out right now, how can we delete this post so the sex without consequences tread can continue.

How many of these fun girls have you gotten accidently pregnent?

Do you worry about any of these things before or after sex?
Do you have an industial strength prescription of Prozac? Haldol? Navien? Lithium? I mean when I hear you talking, it never seems to add up.

-Lee

Ok Who called the Pleasure Police?

Looks like another fun thread is going to ruined by people who hate the fact that somebody is having fun somewhere.

laudy_dah

Sep 23, 2003
what do I know?

HIV is an human retrovirus...It colonizes the lymphoid organs (spleen, lymph nodes and tonsils) and infects the T-cells, macrophages and dendritic cells ( basically your cell-mediated immunity)... Peripheral cells in blood quickly divide which masks the fact that the cells in the lymphoid tissue are dying. But as the virus continues to multiply and lyse cells...other mechanism come into play that also kill of the peripheral cell-mediated immunity...way too long to explain but if you insist I can explain that too Larry. After the cell count drops below 200 the patient is considered to have full blown AIDS. Even before that defects in T-Cell function are detected in asymptomatic HIV infected individuals. Here's some epidemeology for you...44% of all infected males are not Bi or Gay...The theories that i read on this board regarding AIDS are so wrong there laughable. There were saying that back in the 80's when people were scared and didn't know anything about AIDS. And no I wont say after 5-6 years people die its more like 8-10 years.

Not that I wish death on anyone. Just keep in mind that no one is invincible, for everything we do there are consequences. There was really no need for rudeness, cause I certainly wasn't being rude to you. You seem to take things way too personally...relax your mind or are you scared of something? By the way its dah not duh...peace (lol)

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
OK. Now ell me why the "middle aged" men who are misinformed on here have not gotten sick after decades of promiscuity.
Larry

laudy_dah

Sep 23, 2003
I dont remember ever stating that these "middle aged men" had AIDS...it was someone else who asked if they had been tested. I simply said that There was False information regarding AIDS...I wouldn't want any one of you middle class men to get AIDS. I've seen end-stage AIDS and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I just think that people should be more careful. And I personally dont think that some people think about the consequences of their actions. Not just regarding AIDS but to younger generations. Now sex is as valuable as a new pair of jeans? It is trivialized down to just pleasure and payment? What does that say to your daughters if you have any? What does that say to your sons or even to your wives if married? I just dont agree, does that change the way anyone else thinks or lives nope probably not...But we are all (as far as I know) allowed to say and think what we want too. I guess there just lazy sluts, they can be used just not the "good ones" whatever to each there own I suppose. peace

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Gee Larry..

Larry (ILoveDR) said:
OK. Now ell me why the "middle aged" men who are misinformed on here have not gotten sick after decades of promiscuity.
Larry

They are probably HIV positive but do not know or have not gotten an infection...MAYBE THEY JUST DO NOT GET HIV TESTED or maybe they know they are positive and just do not care..Obviously some of you men think it can not happen to you..yeah right..PAM

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Re: what do I know?

laudy_dah said:
Here's some epidemeology for you...44% of all infected males are not Bi or Gay

Pure 100% BULLSH*T!!!!

I defy you to state your sources! Most sources put that at less the 10% and 99% of those are lying to protect themselves and family.

If all of the hysterical people's numbers where even 1/2 right we all be dead by now.

Don't worry about us laudy. We will go on having fun. I know that it pisses you off that men can have sex with no emotional attachment. But what really ticks u off is that there are women who are the same way.

And yes...Sex is Trivial. Always has been always will be

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Re: Re: Criss, I'm curious, have you ever been tested for STDs?

Tony C said:
Ok Who called the Pleasure Police?

Looks like another fun thread is going to ruined by people who hate the fact that somebody is having fun somewhere.

Well if you did not want comments why post it on an open forum? Not everyone agrees with what is said..I see you have a habit of stating your thoughts rather CLEARLY on all issues....:) PAM

OH so Laudy-Dah is your new target..You notice she/he is a new poster? Wonder why people just lurk and not post? When someone new comes on here and all they see is BS about old men with teenage hookers it does not paint a nice picture of DR1 to new people and they react just as Laudy-dah has...I am sure that LD realizes you men will not change because of the post here..but maybe you will think before you act and protect yourself..I am sure everyone realizes that SOME women can have no emotional attachment sex and Sex for money...

Last edited:

ltsnyder

Bronze
Jun 4, 2003
www.x3ci.com
Larry. . . . duh . . . maybe they just never answer the questions that would freak u

Larry, let's cut to the chase here, why are these promiscuis middle age men not infected? You don't care if they are infected or not, you just don't care. This is your life your playing with and if you find out that you catch it like the millions that have died before and find out that those middle age men had it but were only on year 6 of thier 10 year death sentence I suppose your going to cry foul and curse CC and others for misleading you.

. . . and then we're suppose to cry about your tragedy that we saw comming from miles away and warned you about?

Larry, have you ever heard the saying . . .

"Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me"

. . . . well in this case there is no room for error.

Now what I am about to tell you, I'm tellng you as your best friend, a better truer friend than CC or any one else you consider to be your friend on this board.

Larry, it dosn't matter if the people who worry about AIDS don't have all the answers, it dosn't matter if you see something that does not make sense with respect to the epidemiology of HIV, just because you find a point of ignorance for you suddenly justifys sex with out protection (which by the way no one has proven is safe.

Your not seeking the truth, all you want to do is poke enough holes in the current scientific knowledge of HIV so you can crawl through and get to that sweet pssy. You playing with your life, you do realize that? Do you think I'm your mother trying to scare you into not doing something? Cause if your wrong . . . . .

and I noticed how concerned you are about seeking the truth, seeing how hard you pressed CC on the answers to the questions I posed.

I might be deleted from this board for what I just said, but at least I made a point, maybe not to you, but for someone it will help.

Could you imaging a board were people are recommending others to snort glue in massive amounts and then high wire walk up the teleferico to the top of the moutain? I sure the person who made a personal attack on that board (telling them they are all idiots) would be removed from the board because they went beyond the bounds of the board. Here the religion is sex and you are a acolite, do you know what is in store for you?

-Lee

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.