Samana

andres

Sep 1, 2003
Play the slots
$25 FREE
Are you our next JACKPOT winner?
Click Here

Get a FREE GuestbookFREE Audio Files For Your PagesYour Website starts hereComplete Site Stats start here

Welcome to Samana
Discussions regarding Samana Region in Dominican Republic

Return to Website

Forum Reply

Subject: Samana visit
Name: jeff
Date Posted: Sep 27, 03 - 6:57 AM
IP Address: 24.195.160.252
Email: yxeselam@yahoo.com
Message: I am going to DR in November (Thanksgiving time). I would like to drive to the Samana because of the beauty of the place. I had some questions,(not in any particular order) of which I'm sure you'll help me with.
I am driving from Santo Domingo in a rental car.How long will it take me? What is the route? I am only worried about getting out of SD and onto the highway. I think it is only 3 1/2 hours.
I do not have a hotel reservation. Do you think that would be a problem that time of year?Are there alot of accomodations?
Does anyone reading this message live in Samana or close by that would let me E-mail them with other questions?
I want to go to Playa Rincon. Can i drive there without damaging the rental car? If not what is the easiest way to get there? Are there accomodations there? Will natives let you stay with them for a "donation"?
Also Cayo Levantano? Same questions. Is it accessible?
Would it be hard to find people that speak English?
Would you advise against someone to travel alone without being able to speak Spanish?

I'm sure I have other questions. Thanks in advance for your help.

Jeff