Earthquake in Siberia affected almost all airports yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papito_Chulo

Jun 10, 2003
Massive earthquake took a place in Siberia yesterday, almost entire region felt trembeling, major cities were exposed to movemnets up to 4-5 points on a Richter scale, while mountains received a major movement which was above 8.0.

All airports in a region were closed, in according to authorities next earthquake might happen within 24 hours, this one will be stronger than previous one.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
HOLY Incredibly DR Related Topic, Batman!!!! BIFF! POW!

I was so worried because my relatives on the three-times daily Air Siberia nonstop to Santo Domingo were late, now I know why.

No need to post nearly every airline related thing that you find on the net Papito. This post just wasted time.

Jan 1, 2002
Y? Papito no is siberia1.com is dr1.com,
what important is that for here. like swiss to one world,earthquake in siberia, airbus best than boeing, hmmm.

Robert them, make a Internationals airlines info.
for less, latinamerica airlines, is our region, siberia very far, hmmm.
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC ONE . COM

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Yeah, I think Papito Chulo needs to start his own message board on his own bandwidth, that's everything airline, or "Everything You Never Wanted To Know (or Thought Was Irrelevant or Uninteresting) About Air Transport and Was Afraid to Ask"......

C'mon, guys, this is DR1, DR-related. At least try to pretend there is some Dominican relevance to these posts!:mad:

Papito_Chulo

Jun 10, 2003
damn, you are so bored. Perhaps all of you should achieve something beside producing gossips here, make Dominican Aviation remarkble and we will have more topics to discuss.

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Bored? Yes! Most of us are bored seeing this forum larded with boring posts that have little to nothing to do with the DR. Not sure why Dolores & Robert let you waste their bandwidth (& the patience of their users) this way...

Papito_Chulo

Jun 10, 2003
I am bored with a concept of right and wrong :)

Those who are bored can solve the problem, get married or do something what nakes you to be remembered!

Last edited:

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
You can't really be that foolish

Papito_Chulo said:
I am bired with a concept of right and wrong :)

Those who are bored can solve the problem, get married or do something what nakes you to be remembered!

Papito: some of the posts like AC adding non stop DR routes are interesting and relevant. You obviously like aviation or work in the industry or if you don't work, you'd like to.

Still, posts about random aviation topics willy-nilly are boring and irrelevant, and you can't possibly think that Siberian earthquakes have any place here and they only seem to seve your interest in having everybody yell at you. I am beginning to think you want ANY attention even if it is insulting you. Which seems to happen a lot, actually.

PLEASE, find DR related aviation things to report about, at the same time EVERYBODY stop slamming Aeromar since you can fly on it or not using freedom of choice. (and other no-name airlines chnaces of success or failure).

Therefore the day by day reports on the schedule being off by 2 seconds or the fleet renting a plane here and there belong in e-mail among the 3 or 4 of you that badger each other relentlessly about , really, NOTHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.