Gotta Ask...

RandyE

Feb 4, 2002
Aeromar has a good price for Jan. Has anyone on here flown it yet? JFK to Sti. Tried to click on the icons (rules, meet Aeromar etc) but website doesn't appear to be complete-didn't like that. Also can only book for 4seats but need 7. Any input?

chevere_nice

Oct 4, 2003
aeromar?s website

Aeromar?s New Website is www.flyaeromar.com

If you need some help they also have a customer service?s email so you can ask them what you need or any problem and they will answer you as soon as posible.

;)

RandyE

Feb 4, 2002
Thanks Rick have flownn AA before. Difference for times I,m looking at is almost $150US PP. What do I need? Some info from anyone who knows this airline. Are they reliable? Would YOU use this airline? I'm sure it's not Continental or AA, but maybe that's a good thing. Safety record? On time performance? Don't want a F##Ked up flight to start a vacation off for my relatives/friends. Any comments appreciated.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
A couple answers

RandyE said:
Thanks Rick have flownn AA before. Difference for times I,m looking at is almost $150US PP. What do I need? Some info from anyone who knows this airline. Are they reliable? Would YOU use this airline? I'm sure it's not Continental or AA, but maybe that's a good thing. Safety record? On time performance? Don't want a F##Ked up flight to start a vacation off for my relatives/friends. Any comments appreciated.

1. You need something you can rely on not just price.
2. I don't know if they are reliable or not
3. I would not fly on them
4. Safety is probably a little too new to rate but I haven't heard anything.
5. Other people who follow them closely can tell you about performance or on time record.

Fares are a tricky thing since they can go down quite a lot post Xmas, or if you are going for a long weekend, there may be a netsaver fare for $150. Then again you may want to have a confirmed ticket now so you pay more. We have seen people taking all sorts of airlines post here after they found price did not equate to the terrible service they received. It is a personal choice.

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Randy, Aeromar's finance situation is very delicate, so nobody knows what will happen to them in JAN, by the way, why do you have to risk, use stable carriers.

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Aeromar

Aeromar will fly normal with BRAND NEW Aircrafts this situation is current because contract of the just returned aircrafts are expired so it is LOW-SEASON, Aeromar is waiting for delivering 2 new aircafts from the same company's and a new company.

And just wait some weeks and you will se the diference...

Aeromar Lineas Aereas Dominicanas
TIERRA SIN FRONTERAS

chevere_nice

Oct 4, 2003
IS A SHAME!!

Hi you all!

I just want to tell that I will defend and defend and defend the Dominican Airline Industry all my life but I feel ashamed of this situation this forum has, am new to this and this is so disgusting what am seeing here, people like me who came to search for information regarding airlines who are related to dominican republic can?t take this no more.

I respect all the people who are related to dominican airlines, I do think you are doing a great job, I think the government can do more to make that dominican airline industry can flourish.

But I can?t conceive this situation in this forum, Please people related to some airlines Please, I beg you, don?t make this mistake you are doing, giving all the information that seems to be coming from the confidential sources of your companies, that is shameless, dont you think that competition is very rough and you are giving everyone the information in a silver plate????.

Stop it!! I think that your administration doesnt know that u are doing this so please stop it, you are only doing to damage the image and the good things that have been done in the past.

Stop saying all the things the dominican companies are doing to make the dominican airline industry go bigger and upper.

All the big efforts has been done so let the customers say what their choices are... You have to give time to this new industries who are making big steps to go further more.

And people who come to this forum, if you dont know a dominican airline, please dont make comments, FIRST: Use their service and then make your opinions here.

This forum makes me SICK with all this Promotion to a few airlines (that I do respect but people who are related to them are putting them down).