Riu Bambu - a single girl's point of view

Ella

Jul 30, 2003
Just got back a week ago from a fantastic week in PC, myself and 6 other single friends, stayed at the Riu Bambu. Lots of fun, the staff is fantastic and will do anything to please you (in fact we received a call from the front desk 4 times that week to ensure everything was to our liking!).

We were a little leary when we first got there as we saw tons of families and kids...not really a single girls scene!

I did read up on this board before i left but my friends and i were by no means ready for the hotel staff after hours - animation staff, waiters, bartenders - The disco at the Riu allows staff from the resorts and they are something else! Constantly pursuing the latest tourist...i noticed that they try to hook up as soon as new blood enters the door - the unsuspecting girls. Unfortunately i was late to realize that if you dance more than once with one of these guys, they are by your side for the ENTIRE NIGHT, like it or not.

We had our fun, but that's all it was - fun. I still don't get how some girls fall madly in love with these guys! yes they are charmers, but ladies, as soon as your gone, the next unsuspecting tourist is in.

Don't get me wrong, i enjoyed every minute of it - these guys are hot, they can move like I have never seen a guy move and they know all the right things to say but these guys have tons of practice. keeping that in mind, my friends and i had an amazing time and we laugh about all the crazy stuff that went on.

You can make your vacation as tame or as wild as you want - we had an incredible time and are looking forward to going back.

Ella

Jul 30, 2003
I have to say it was very liberating to act like a guy! No worries, just fun!

Ladies, go, have fun, be safe, but don't get conned into believing you are the "one". Read the stories on this board about the sankis before going to an AI...it will become very clear what the intentions are.

As much as everyone hates to hear the sanki stories on this board, i would have gone to PC blind as a bat and probably would have been conned as many other poor girls out there have.