DR newbie would like to exchange info

nice_jean

Oct 20, 2003
I am a male, 50, I ve been 4 times in Cuba , last time this month of October. I am planning a trip to DR and would like to exchange my cuban infos against DR infos. My Main interest: chicas. Yes, I know, it's bad.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Welcome to DR1

Sounds like the only info you want is about chicas. Yes they have live, breathing, good looking chicas in the DR. You'll just have to get down there and see them for yourself. Keep reading and searching everything in this forum and I'm sure you'll come across all the info you need.

Good Luck

mikeyone

Apr 16, 2003
nice_jean said:
I am a male, 50, I ve been 4 times in Cuba , last time this month of October. I am planning a trip to DR and would like to exchange my cuban infos against DR infos. My Main interest: chicas. Yes, I know, it's bad.

mikeyone

Apr 16, 2003
Cuba v D>R>

Its no contest...............as a veteran of Fidels..............Cubans win hands down for #s.................come to D.R. a your peril... nobody walks away from here without marrying.... and I have no idea why... probably because in Cuba.... no chance....Another Lamb to the Slaughter...................... hey.. maybe Im geting into this replying business..

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
What?

mikeyone said:
Its no contest...............as a veteran of Fidels..............Cubans win hands down for #s.................come to D.R. a your peril... nobody walks away from here without marrying.... and I have no idea why... probably because in Cuba.... no chance....Another Lamb to the Slaughter...................... hey.. maybe Im geting into this replying business..

You may be getting into it but what is this supposed to mean? I think most people walk away without marrying anyone or anything. Try sentences.

mikeyone

Apr 16, 2003
Hey Rick... Marrying may be a sentence to some

I guess what i meant to say was thatif a guy comes to DR.... more than once a year and continues to meet the same girl, girls.....then he certainly becomes a marrying possibility......... you dont to seem to like the way I write but it gives me time to think........Hope you are not offended in any way......

Juan_Lopez

Oct 21, 2003
Re: Hey Rick... Marrying may be a sentence to some

Hey Rick... Marrying may be a sentence to some

That.......funny and You.......explain......others.

mikeyone I understood every word and dot you said :)

Lissy

Nov 12, 2003
Mikeyone if Cubans were allowed to leave the country you will see a lot of marriages there too...... Dominicans can get their papers and travel when they marry. Cuba has nothing on DR I've never been to Cuba but my husband cousin has been she's was born in DR and now lives in NY anyway she planned the trip for 3 weeks and was back in one week....and she is married to a Cuban she said she would never go back...

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Ok lets try and stay on topic here. It's not about which country is better it's about DR chicas vs Cuban chicas. That is what the man wants to know.

Thank you.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I have "Sampled" the "Fruits" of both Islands!!!

(I don't mean as in "Gay" Fruits!)

Dominican women are the "Winners","Pants Down"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I prefer brown to black women,and Cuba is a lot "Whiter" than the DR!

Sooooooo,my selection was greater,and the cost is actually less here in the DR! "Cubanas" want US Dollars",Dominicanas accept "Master Card,Visa,American Express,and even 400 pesos Dominicanos!

I spent a week in Havana,I have lived here fulltime for 8 or 9 years,(I forget!!) so my "Curve" is weighted in favor of my DR experience! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC