Las Terrenas >> How to get there, & where to stay?

Freddy

Oct 20, 2003
Hello,

My girlfriend and I are taking our first trip to DR. We've heard that the Samana area, specifically Las Terrenes is a great place to visit. We are flying into Santo Domingo in late November. Is this a good time to visit? How can we get to Las Terrenas (car or plane?)? Where can we stay at a reasonable price with great food and beautiful beach? We are really looking to relax and have a romantic time together. All and any suggestions are appreciated.

arcoiris

Nov 13, 2003
www.arcoirisaccomodation.com
Arcoiris Accomodation in Las Terrenas

Well,
if you are going to Las Terrenas, get in touch with me and visit my site:

Don't worry, I'm sending Rob some $$$, I wouldn't want to appear as a leech on DR1.

Last edited by a moderator:

Carla

Jan 24, 2003
las terrenas

I just went to las terrenas with caribe tours-you have to change to a guagua or taxi in sanches to get to las terrenas.we stayed in an apartment complex called colibris-right at the beach, with pool and very clean, big apartments-really recommend that.as for hotels-I loved the guatapanal-you would need a rental car there, though, as local taxi drivers have gone mad with there prices and the hotle receptioniet work tiogether with them-for me areason not to go back there, as i dont drive and rely on reasonable taxi fares...