Latest News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
One of the last hurricanes threatening the DR has been identified. Hurricane ?Oink? is smaller than usual but is considered a definite threat to the north coast. I?m sure Tom will keep us up to date on this one.

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
I just checked with the NHC website but there is no hurricane at all in the atlantic.

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Hi mido,

Greetings from Atlantic Canada.

I think you need to wait for the other shoe to drop.

Will probably be clearer afer there has been some give and take between Eddy and Tom.

Gregg

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Eddy said:
One of the last hurricanes threatening the DR has been identified. Hurricane ?Oink? is smaller than usual but is considered a definite threat to the north coast. I?m sure Tom will keep us up to date on this one.
You SWINE! I thought that was a secret! Who SQUEALED?! So you're going through with your plan to change the name of Eddy's to PORKY'S in an effort to get more of CrissCo's business? I hear he's already booked the place 345 days for 2004. Somebody's going to be getting PORKED!! I'll see if I can ROOT OUT the info to pass along. Stay tuned ...

Tom (aka XR)

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
NOT FUNNY!!

Eddy, it was an absolut pleasure to meet you.
lol - Hurricane "Oink!"?? Where do you come up with this stuff?

Stay well,
Amy

P.S. look for an update on the search for 'Hurricane' (yup - that'll be the name) on the Piggies Anyone? thread ..... funny place for a weather update. ;)

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
OK, so when?

You have three strapping young men here waiting to take you in search of PIGGIES! Jose, Carlos, and Cristian. I am waiting to see little 'Hurricane' tearing up your mum and dad's yard! LOL.

Tom (aka XR)

P.S.
SISSY FOOTBALL on TV here at Xanadu this weekend! I think it's the Brighton Bar-Flies vs. the Capetown Indigo Darkies early Friday morning. Can't wait!

:rolleyes:

Tom (aka XR)

Last edited:

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
Maybe tomorrow Tom ..... only problem is that Ma has now banned me from looking for pets during working hours :mad: lol

Stay well,
Amy

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
A 'Hurricane' Awaits Somewhere!

We'll look for updates on 'Hurricane' in your 'Piggie's Anyone?' thread then! Good luck!

:: THREAD CLOSED ::

Status
Not open for further replies.