Wow

ryfool

Sep 13, 2003
Well Im back today from my 1 week stay in The DR. First time...stayed in the touristy north coast at playa dorada...In the VIllas Dorada...Excellent holiday i loved it!
My question is...i wanna go back, but to the south...im after the nicest beaches...where can u recommend? And are they all inclusives or self caterin?!
One last thing...any1 know where i cud find the music they played at the hotel?! lO!L Thanks

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
If you are after the nicest beaches in the DR then visit Samana and go to Playa Rincon. IMO this is the best beach in the whole DR, of course I haven't been to all, but it's definitely the best one I've seen. It is not a touristy place though, so you're not going to find any animation guys playing "that music". You can stay in Las Galeras. There are several smaller hotels there, including a casa marina all inclusive. If you get bored with Las Galeras and playa rincon you can always go to Las Terrenas, El Limon waterfall, etc...

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
All you needed to do to go to some fine beaches was to take a cab to Sosua and Cabarete. These are some of the nicest beaches in the country and is a destination for many wealthy Dominicans. The beach where you stayed sucks but it is an AI so you got all the food you can stomach!:)

calamardoazul

Jul 29, 2003
South-East

Some of the best all inclusive resorts (not the nicest beaches) are located in the Bayahibe and Bavaro-Punta Cana Zone. Those places are located at the South-East of DR. At the South/ South West maybe in Barahona or Azua you could find something interesting
F.Y.I

Last edited: